Bijoy's Trading Set ups

#AUDUSD longs are very technical here

And i did get stopped out on GBPCHF long. no worries no money was lost during that attempt.

[B]Update: [/B]

I closed AUDUSD long for 55pips. Giving that the risk was about 15pips, it makes the Risk-to-Reward for the trade 1:3.7 - pretty cool huh

[I]ps:[/I] stop sleeping and start trading the most volatile market of our century cmon people :wink:

Here is my 3rd trade for this month.

Shorted EURUSD @ 1.3066 with an 18 pip stop loss and 262 pip target at the daily trend line

BIJOY

Now trade is up by 40 pips. So moved SL to BE

Closed manually for [B]+42 pips[/B] based on a new strategy developed by me.

Here another go and my 4th trade.

Long EURUSD @ 1.3030

This trade is based on a new strategy, which is under testing.

BIJOY

Would it not be safer to wait for price to break the treadline? It is quite an aggressive move but I guess if it works you wil make $$$

good job Bijoy, almost beat my 1:3.7, but almost :wink:

AUDCHF: Price testing trend line.

As the trade is up by 40 pips, I moved SL to BE

Stopped out at BE. No Loss, No profit. [B]0 pips[/B]

Here is my 5th trade for the month.

Short EURUSD just below upper stream of falling channel.

BIJOY

hi Bijoy,
though I can’t say anything to E/U(maybe, that I’d buy it at 1.29), my first EChf long order get caught, first time in my history, with an extreme 100 pip stop loss! Roar! thats when I will lose my account?big time

Currently EURCHF is retracing after a long rally. Wish the pair will get back it’s upside momentum.

yeah, but the heavy part is I think, the G/Chf won’t bear it, so both can fall back.
it can’t be by chance, that I’ve always blamed G, when E can’t achieve something. they’re like two bad sisters…
and that’s it, Chf/Jpy starts to lift, and everything is just a flouence on EChf. I’m out

EURUSD short trade is currently up by 60 pips. Moved SL to 1.5984 locking +20 pips. Hit Moved SL +20 pips.

Trade

This my 6th trade for the month was based on an upward break out of price which was in consolidation in the 5 minute chart. Trade was closed within few minutes of commencement. So I failed to post the trade in real time.

Trade was closed within few minutes as it was based on 5 minute chart. This trade earned me +26 pips.

BIJOY

Shooted up like a rocket.

GBPJPY for another breakout

Falling Wedge forming on EURCAD

Here is the first trade Journal with 1500 posts.

Keep Posting… Keep going

All the Best

Good Luck and Good Trading.

BIJOY