Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Trade Set up for next week.

Long GBPUSD

Price has already broke through the falling trend line (Yellow line) indicating a trend reversal and is likely for a retrace to 1.5050 area which is in line with the newly formed rising trend line (White line), Fib 38.2 and previous S/R.

What level do you have resistance at? I wanted to go short on this pair, level 0.94200 in my chart has acted as a strong resistance but not as strong when acting as support

Hello
please can we call this a bullish Flag
It had better be:18::18:
I rushed into a buy Position and its going aganst me although my SL has not been hit

There is a chance for the price to take rest at the trend line around 78.65 area. Nothing can predicted as today is Friday. Reversals are expected on Friday’s.

thanks Bijoy
let me take this weekend to review my trades and my plans for next week.
I also experience reversal on my trade and this affected me a great deal
i was in profit in think 150Pips for about 1day and half and it just went against me this Friday evening

bought eurj @124.24 [B]ps:[/B] this is not scalping, rather a bottom picking. no doubt ej is in an uptrend, and it rarely gave entries so far, so im trying not miss this one.
[B]UPDATE: closed half for 20pips. trade is free now. If it is a bounce, the low should hold.[/B]
H1 chart

thanks Bijoy
let me take this weekend to review my trades and my plans for next week.
I also experience reversal on my trade and this affected me a great deal
i was in profit in think 150Pips for about 1day and half and it just went against me this Friday evening

Nice Work.

Hope we can see a bullish market in the next week.

Cancelled the pending order to Buy AUDCHF at 0.9845 as the price broke through the Trend line towards south.

hey guys, hope we have a bullish week next week, as Bijoy sais! E/Chf is at a special price! a bit above the 100EMA Daily.
have a good weekend!

Cancelled the pending order to Buy USDCHF at 0.9485 as the price broke through the trend line towards south.

interchannels are forming all over jpy pairs and im more than sure that they will rally and possibly to make new highs. so im gonna keep thi one lonely eurjpy over weekend and see what it will gimme back. so long and have a good weekend.

H1 chart e/j

i stand by this post! (its a daily chart btw)

eurjpy gave another entry and im takin it with twice small size. 50% stuff

IMPORTANT: i gotta warn you tho we are hours away from weekly close and if i get stopped out by then, this is gonna get ugly next week. No bullish bias if you have a weekly fckin pinbar.

Did you enter on that trade? If yes, then you might have been collected some +ve pips till now.

unfortunately my friend, the candle i intended to get in was too sharp and big, and there was no pullback, bu i expect one, will look for further opportunities. i did get long on AUDUSD (1.0211 and 1.0280) and EURUSD (@1.2920) that i exited at 1.0380 and 1.3100 respectively and i believe its is the same as shorting dollar.

Here is the 11th trade for this month.

It is also a pending order.

Buy Stop on EURCAD

Expecting price to find support at the previous resistance and find resistance at the falling trend line.

BIJOY

Finding Chance to Short USDCAD ?

Will Previous resistance turn as support on AUDUSD

Strong Support at 0.8150 on NZDUSD ?

cyprus fcking bailout!!!

btw instead of 1.0350 i typed 1.03050 on friday for a AUDUSD 50% entry, now it wouldve been free :frowning:
eurusd buy seems have been filled at 12890. funny thing is that the low was 12882 or so. damn.

@Bijoy i decided to trade only 8 pairs - mostly majors - and Nzdusd is not among my prefered 8. But i see that @8220 was a great buy as a swing trade with just 20pips stoploss. worth to keep an eye on.

[B]Here comes the RALLY[/B]

[B]GAPS FILLED[/B] - pretty much…

long eurjpy @123.000

closed half at @123.30 stops @122.80 (20pips) so technically locked in 10pips lol target is @123.5 - [B]stopped out[/B]

@122.7 was the next long didnt take it :frowning: