Bijoy's Trading Set ups

hi kwon! why not longed Chf/Jpy? Do you see any potential in it? I do. it can bear it till 104, whatcha think?
but, there’s the chance, that EJ can turn to a swing-trade… hm. nobody knows, just the big ones.
Have a good day to all!
Edit: now I’m longing it from 100.58, wish me luck

Just posted a mechanical system in Bijoy’s System to ride Yen pairs on slanted risk.

awesome! you’re great!
though, I won’t use it mechanically as I can not, but will follow through.

@kores i chose 7 pairs to trade, i dont trade chfjpy anymore, too big spread, but yea pretty much all pairs are holding longs but shorts are not broken, so nothing definite here. im long nonetheless.

@bijoy great stuff. a lot of effort too. i thank you for that.

interesting what you’re saying cause sometimes G/J spreads are bigger than Chf/J-maybe just at my broker…?

“shorts are not broken, so nothing definite here.” - so they can go for our stops anytime? does that mean something like that? have you guys tried that when placing a long with stop, you put a long order where your stop is. would that be smart or not? you can decide that you place that order with money management or not.

among jpy pairs i have 3 - usd/eur/aud - the rest of them have higher spreads, at least according to my broker.

by “shorts are broken” i usually mean clean break of 50% pullback in the direction of the recent move up. of c this might not be the case depending on what time frame you are looking at. a short setup on daily does not effec a long setup on M15 and they both could play out nicely and independently.

still, what would it mean if it shoots up? would it sign a future dollar rally?

these setups are limited by the ultimate target, which is usually 123.6% and 161.8% of that movement. you see the black 123.6 as the long target and white one for short target. longs failed here (or “broken”) therefore we aim for the short target. And thats it. BUT, thats exactly how big trends start - in much smaller scale. If you pick a top at any dat on chart, and scale to 5min time-frame, you will still see how those fib levels were played, and almost every time the change starts with small setups such as above, and they are respected on larger TFs as well. Of c its not an easy task to identify which one is being played, so we tend to use (for simplicity) confirmation on higher TF, but some use elliott wave other use harmonics to define the direction. Ultimately, we are not defining the targets, we are merely guessing them. And thus trying to follow the big money that drives the market.

[B]offtopic: you can always click on my charts to enlarge so that your eyes dont hurt[/B] :wink:

Thanks, much clearer now! I watch this pair in 4H and there, the Stoch and BB tells me it can go up, but that’s another view. there would be an up-fractal if the 4H stays the same with no lower low. but it can go flat, anyway.
was nice to talk about it :slight_smile: funny, your red EMA is still points up.

for the sake of clarity red one is 50sma, white one is 200sma. since i use 50% pullbacks mostly, 50sma serves great as dynamic s/r line, and when the two (50sma and 50%) intersect, its importance is amplified. as a matter of fact, those 2 tools (50sma and 50%) were only lines on my chart for over a year. i never liked trend lines :slight_smile: i wish i could go back to that, but habits die hard, and i instinctively draw trend lines and channels which in the end dont do much good.

Mechanical system posted by me collected +126 pips on it’s first day. See Results

Bijoy, when “he” said “keep it simple” i dont think thats what he had in mind. a 1pip daily breakout strategy…?! seriously…?! i believe something as simple as that must’ve tested million times by know, and since no one offering it means it failed. but its free to watch someone try so i wont stop you :wink:

[B]Speaking of simple… [/B]Take a look at this - too good to be true…?!

my patience is getting tested on EChf…

Does someone knows this kind of wave?

finally, my EU long is filled so nothing is wrong. NU also. how are you guys?

Closed trade manually @ 1.3295 gaining +20 pips

Here is 12th trade for month.

Shorted AUDCHF at previous resistance.

BIJOY

i know im late to write this down you chart looks “a bit more bearish” then the current one. but looks like aud is attracting buyers all over the markets. a nice buy at pullback rather than a sell.

my AU short order was filled at 1.043, stop at 1.046. I watched this previous resistance, my line is at 1.045 for long.
kwon, if you are right, it will be interesting how AChf goes up when AU down. it adds UChf up which I believe is up this year, but, interesting, anyway. I wanna go long on EChf, Do you see any potential in it?
it all adds up a Chf selloff, but for example Chf/j is not at that phase, so is there a jen weakaning the same time…? if so, weakaning currencies can shepherd everyone to dollar… or pound!? is it a reversed head and shoulder on Daily?
good day

@kwon, thanks for your chart! helpful, I’ll keep that in mind.

both eurusd and eurchf shorts kinda held meaning it looks like they will take it to their targets. im not buying euro just yet.

that being say, i think every instrument is set to now or never mode now, and a huge break across the markets is on its way. we have been ranging for too many weeks now.