Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hi bijoy. Love the NZD trade. Looks too perfect doesnt it.

#EURUSD short @1.3095 triggered. Closing half here at @1.3055 and moving the initial stop of @13135 to the technical @13115. Target @1.2520 lol

BIJOY,

Thanks for sharing your analysis and trade setups, we greatly appreciate it. Please continue to post it and we as community will learn a great deal from it and might be able to profit as well a little. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
NK

Thanks for sharing ur method
i saw a big weldone
to u
i wish u well

its awfully quiet here ain’t it. Bijoy’s USDCAD did great. not sure about others, didnt have time to track all.

my short from @1.3100 got stopped out on that after hitting 1st target, so no money was lost. (THIS POST).

my long from @1.2975 got filled too. And hit targets (1st one @1.3030. second @1.3200, third one @1.3300) so trade is still open, and waiting for final target of @1.3300. if i dont get it, its still ok. Moved stoploss to @1.3075 tho.

Another short got triggered today, @1.3220 (the original trade that i wanted but never got filled) with about 150pips stoploss. 1st target is @1.3111 (a totem :wink: ). Final target is bigger of c. @1.2520s or something. im up 20pips or so but for a trade that big, it doesnt mean anything untill targets hit (or stop loss for that matter).

Have a good day folks, and dont mind not winning, as long as you do not lose!

Hi bijoy. i think you do not have to worry about posting your trades in time. your reasons behind that trade are more important than posting them live. you can post them later if you want and perhaps we can learn from.
I hope you still hold your eurcad, since i got long earlier @1.3245 (trade is free now) sl is @1.3170. And i see you also had NZDUSD which rocked tho didnt reach your target. im guessing you closed it already. Well done towards the end of the month. Have a good one ahead.

long time no post. my short #eurusd from @1.3220 is free, it kept dancing around and finally broke the structure. im not gonna close it just yet. i am extremely bullish on US$dollar. wouldnt dare to buy anything against it. just a fair warning. have a good weekend everyone.

This is kind of a dead thread these days. Has Bijoy left the building?

Hi bijoy where are you ?

This is my last post in this thread and apologize everybody for my long absence. Right now I am back with some modified technical analysis methods and I welcome all of you to my new thread Coming back to try on comdolls.

Thanks everybody for your valid advises and encouragement

Thank you

BIJOY