Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Good to see you back Bijoyji

My USDCAD trade also hit TP . Another +60 pips.

So total for this month till Now. +232 pips

Shorted AUDUSD on a bounce from the tripple top near 1.0500 area.

Shorted @ 1.0476

Do you drill down into lower time frames to look for a reversal candle then confirmation for an entry?

Yes. Definitely. For above trade, I went down to 15m chart for confirmation close as below.

But 15m is not sticky. Sometimes, it may be 5m…30m…1 hour. All depends up on our understanding of charts

im out #AUDUSD shorts for roughly 20pips or so. When you are overbiased - stop!

#EURJPY breakout - fake or not the candle close will tell. M15 chart:

New range:

#EURJPY M5:

Went long on EURNZD at previous resistance area which is in kine with Fib 50.

OOOOOps… AUDUSD trade stopped out. -40 pips

Total for this month till now: +192 pips

some Chinese news… Dont worry should fade out imo. But thats a nasty candle. I hope Europeans see it as a shorting opportunity.

I too thinks like that. Shorting @ 1.0509

S&P500 H4

#EURUSD buy the “green zone”. Stop 25pips.

[B]UPDATE:[/B] had to take matters into my own hand - trade is free.
and btw @13070 was another technical short that is bring traded now, if not @13080 is the next which i will take. Im bearish overall, but cant ignore the momentum so im keeping 1/2 of my @13045 long with target of @13150:

closing the short at -1pip, keeping long.

#USDJPY M15:

#USDJPY very important monthly level. Ill be looking for shorts from now on between here and @105.5:

eurusd long (@105pips) and usdjpy short (180pips) hit its targets.

hi everyone out there. i was a pending sell at @1.3220 that never got filled, and a big drop happened. So we are going to improvise and sell the pullback around @1.3100. Have fun y’all.

PS: ill also buy @12975 with 60pip stop loss. if they both get triggered thats fine with me.

Friends,

It is getting difficult for me to post my trades in a live environment as earlier. Currently I developed a scalping strategy for GBPJPY and gained some nice pips. As all of you know, it is impossible to post a live scalping trade due to it’s short term duration. Hence, I will not be posting any of my live trades in this journal. But I will be posting trading set ups(Day and Swing) and views with multitime frame analysis and directional bias with recommended stop loss and profit levels. Updates required also will be posted as and when required. Hope that will be helpful to all the members to learn something new and gain some fresh pips.

Thank you

It is a Swing trading set up

Long EURCAD at market (@ 1.3420)

SL @ 1.3320 & TP @ 1. 3670

Monthly Chart

Here we can see that the price has already passed through the long term falling trend line and is moving towards the newly formed falling trend line. Hence Bias is Bullish.

Weekly Chart

Here, it is clear that the price is climbing towards the new falling trend line in the monthly chart after finding support at the rising trend line drawn in this weekly chart.

Daily Chart

Here we can see that the price is already bounced from the weekly rising trend line and is moving up with support from a new rising trend line in the Daily chart.

4 Hour Chart

Here also price has started climbing upwards from the rising trend line.

Thank you friends,

Hope it helps,

Good Luck and Good Trading

Please post your comments. Your posts will boost me to come with new ideas.

BIJOY

A Short Term trade by Shorting USDCAD

Short USDCAD @ 1.0240. SL @ 1.0310 & TP @ 1.0140

Monthly Chart

Here we can see that the price is stuck inside a symmetric triangle since long time. Now the price is testing upper stream of the triangle and hence I wish to hold a bearish Bias.

Weekly Chart

Here the price is finding resistance on a falling trend line in the weekly chart.

Daily Chart

Here the price is clearly testing the falling trend line after a bounce from the rising trend line in the weekly chart.

4 Hour Chart

Price has already broken the short term trend line in the four hour chart and completed it’s pull back.

Way to go…

Make sure that you have placed your stop loss.

All the best.

BIJOY

This is the third set up for this week

Short EURNZD @ 1.5460. SL @ 1.5580 & TP @ 1.5220

Monthly Chart

Here we can see that the price is obeying a falling trend line.

Weekly Chart

Nothing Special. Pretty same as in monthly chart. Bearish Bias.

Daily Chart

Now the price is testing a previous support and a newly formed falling trend line in the daily chart.

4 Hour Chart

Here the price is already bounced from the falling trend line breaking through a short term rising trend line in the 4 hour chart.

Way to go.

Make sure that your stops are filled and risk is set accordingly.

BIJOY

This is the fourth and last set up for this week

Long NZDUSD @ 0.8450. SL @ 0.8370 & TP @ 0.8610

Monthly Chart

Here we can see a long term rising trend line and a strong resistance

Weekly Chart

Here in weekly chart, we can see that the price is obeying a new rising trend line.

Daily Chart

Here the price is again testing the rising trend line. Again the strong resistance from the monthly chart is also seen as broken. Hence Bullish Bias.

4 Hour Chart

See… Price broke through the long term resistance, completed it’s pull back to the rising trend line and again bounced from the rising trend line after breaking through the short term falling term trend line in the 4 hour chart.

Go baby…go…

Make sure that your stops are filled and risk is set accordingly.

BIJOY