Binary brokers experience, I have 50,000+ cash to invest

Hi all,

I have 40,000 euros (about 53,000 dollars) that I’d like to invest. I have been working on a strategy and am pleased with the results. The strategy is for binary forex. Before I begin, I have a few questions, for those who have positive experience trading binary forex. The questions relate to brokers.

Which broker:

• Offers payouts of between 73-91% or higher for high low options? Also, an average payout of 80-81% for the same options. It’d be ideal if the payout were fixed at 81 or 80%.

• Has no hassles when withdrawing funds generated.

• Does not wrongfully tamper with data, e.g. weird rounding off, poor service if they notice you are winning too much, bad customer care etc.

Answers to those questions and experience would be very helpful. I have a feeling that when some platforms say, we offer “81% payouts” they are quoting the highest payouts the offer, such that the reality is on average, their payouts may be just 65%. Anyone who can help, I kindly ask you to, thank you.

Ok first off, don’t even think about putting 50k into a binary options site! Use a demo account and set a goal account balance that you would like to reach on a monthly basis. Once you’re able to do this consistently then I suggest you deposit 5k. If that goes well and you feel more confident, deposit more money. Keep in mind you’re doing this so you can increase how much you’re risking per trade. If you’re interested in finding trading systems and indicators, visit a site called forexwinners.ru.

Two simple tips that will really help you out in the long run…

1. Do not trade more than 1/20 of your account balance per trade.
  2. Do not deviate from your trading plan! Psychology is extremely important if you want to succeed.

Good luck my fellow trader and if you have any further questions feel free to ask :wink:

There are only few reputable brokers in binary options so it would be easy doing a demo on all of them and find out which is the broker you want best. there is stockpair,24option, spotoption, titantrade, beeoption, and if you are trading in forex, you can ask your forex broker if they offer binary option brokerage(at least you are sure of this broker because you have tried them yourself in the past). Also, if you want to start testing the waters(and if you don’t believe me in my list of brokers), go first with the minimal account deposit and if you have no problems in withdrawal,etc then that’s the time you put it more money. $50,000 is a huge amount to deposit if you are not sure(and sometimes asking in forums should not be enough to give you assurance)

By no means would I deposit all of your money with the broker. Put in 20% or less, and make sure they’re regulated and reputable. You can easily deposit and withdraw in seconds with most brokers, so keep most of your egg in your bank account where you know it’s safe.

I have a feeling that when some platforms say, we offer “81% payouts” they are quoting the highest payouts the offer, such that the reality is on average, their payouts may be just 65%

I think with some well-known and regulated brokers, they pay up to 85% generally, not for advertising.