Binary forex dealing

Started at the weekend with option 24 I’ve traded 17 times on a 60 second prediction and been successful 11 times but my money is only up by about £29 can anyone help me progress ???

This would be the place to ask.

A good starting-point might be to read the long thread called “Binary Options: Beware”. Don’t be put off by its length or its starting-date (it was updated as recently as yesterday).

Here’s the “key concept”, very briefly: binary options really compare [I][U]very[/U][/I] badly with spot forex trading in general ([I]especially[/I] for relatively inexperienced traders) because quite apart from having the same learning-curve as anything else, there’s a very considerable [B]additional[/B] “house edge” to overcome, with binary options - so the overall odds of success really are that much worse. It seems to me to be a way of stacking the deck against yourself, in a field of activity in which only a tiny proportion of aspirants ever becomes successful.

Very few [I]successful [/I]members of this (or any other) trading forum would really advise you to start out this way, I think.

Apologies indeed for greeting you by saying something I’m sure you didn’t want to hear, and welcome to the forum. :8:

So who would you suggest I should go through as I’m following the realtime on trade view.com with the bollinger bands and the MACD line and am earning a little but it doesn’t seem to be an exact science I feel as I’m new it’s more by luck than judgement. I want to seriously look in to this but don’t want the odds stacked against me! Can you point me in the right direction please. I run my own business and am very successful but wanted to learn something else!! Thanks

I’m not familiar with tradeview.com, and shouldn’t comment about that at all - sorry. :8:

This is a highly recommended starting-place for forex-trading: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

This post might help/interest you, too (and there’s another link inside it): http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/82681-its-been-while-post788082.html#post788082

Honestly, I’m sorry to start off, as your first contact here, by saying effectively “don’t do that”, as soon as you’ve commented on what you’re doing, but I really do think it’s fair to say that no successful traders would advise anyone to start with binary options.

The forum is a mine of useful information, for people getting started. I suggest you read your way through those “school” pages, and then start asking more specific questions after you’re orientated. That’s probably the best we can offer you. And good luck! :slight_smile: