Binary International. Good/bad?

Hi all.
I’m new quite here and am loving the site so I thought I’d air my concerns and ask for some feedback here.

I’ve been spread betting for a while now and am interested in looking at binary options as well. I have seen “binary international” broker and am quite tempted by their initial offers (I know, probably a warning sign in the first place) I am struggling to find any substantial evidence of if they are good (trustworthy etc.) or not.

I know that they are unregulated and their customer services say that that is purely so as not to exclude US customers.

Has anybody got any experience of this broker? Any feedback would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Based in BVI, Binary International is a relatively new broker. However, I do have concerns. For example, their news release on PRWeb indicates that thousands of customers voted for them as the highest rated broker in binary option category in “ITM Financial survey”. They have also provided a link to survey source, which is interestingly ITM Monetery, a binary option signal service. It seems that ITM Financial (survey site or signal service site) are owned by the same company. Moreover, ITM Financial Survey is not a research publication (I couldnt find). A website called Binarywatchdog also stated similar concerns. My suggestion is to be extremely careful. Hopefully, someone else may have more info.

I have not tried binary international, but I do trade with optiontrade for binary options and they are fine

Yes Aardee, binaryoption should be reliable as it is operated by HotForex, whcih is itself a very reputable off-shore broker.

Indeed, but binary options is another type of trading, seems new, so don’t forget to learn BO before getting into trading, even the broker is good.