Binary Options. Beware!

I know this post is old… but I would like to know if you could be of some help.
I would like to know which Binary Option Broker would you recommend (for USA) and what team are you referring to; to become apart of? I’m looking at going with the Binary Lab and they look legit but the brokers they recommend… IDK…

BinaryOptions360 - are owned by GOptions and I’ve heard horror stories about GOptions = no one can get their payout. PLUS, they offer a demo account AFTER you deposit $250 - WHATEVER. (How the heck am I suppose to trade MY MONEY BEFORE I trade with ‘Play Money’ and for that matter WHY WOULD I?) DO I LOOK like I want to be screwed? I mean really, how does that sound? Free Demo account, AFTER you fund an account?) That like getting a coupon for something AFTER you buy it and it can’t be used on the same day you buy it!!!

Cherry Trade looks like a ticking time bomb waiting to suck your money into a black-hole of oblivion, according to sources… and some research I did. Wouldn’t touch them if they GAVE me an account.

CT Option sounds legit… Not sure about Option Trade and OptionRally | Anyway,they all want $500 - but it’s because they have a ‘contract’ with Binary Lab - which I’m SO NOT COOL WITH. Plus, I’m WAY more conservative than that.

I find it almost comical that they don’t offer the one Binary Option Broker I would use… Nadex.
Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps, because they are legit? IDK - help me out. Are any of the ones above good?

i never tried binary options, but was thinking of trying with a small amount, i’ll post back what happens

Do yourself a favour and trade only with NADEX, all other Brokers are cheating, don´t fall for any scams or robots which promise you to double your account ever day, it´s not possible. Learn trading yourself and start with SCHOOL; here on this site,
wish ou the best
parsifal

P.S.: For those who don´t live in the US I recommend OPTIONTRADE (belongs to Hotforex)

Hi Dale

Thanks for the informative approach.

I have just spent the past 4 days exploring the very scammy world of binary options.

As far as I can tell, the only half decent and reputable binary options broker I have come across is AAAFX using the ZuluTrade platform. My confidence in AAAFX / Zulu comes from my positive experiences forex trading, that they are ECN and EU regulated.

All other brokers like Banc De Binary, IQOptions etc had terrible reviews on the forex peace army.

Did you demo test using an AAAFX / Zulu binary option account? If yes, sorry to hear it did not work out. If no, I think they would be the best bet to run a strategy on without the broker manipulating loss after loss against you.

Be interested to hear your thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris

And what’s about other binary options brokers? I scanned 24option review on their comments about 24option broker, that seemed not bad. So I dealt with this broker and basically had no problems, I did not lose my money. And I really cannot understand whether scam reviews on Internet are truthful, or they are like black PR.

I heard about binary options only recently so forget the newbie question… So if a broker is not regulated how do i know it’s trustworthy and what kind of a deposit is okay in your opinion…?

Binary option trading is easier to trade even if you are a newbie, however it is always recommended to start with a regulated and honest broker. Most important while starting with any broker, start with minimum deposit to check their worthiness and other processes.

I believe that it’s better to trade with a regulated broker, as there is at least some assurance that you won’t be scammed. Deposits and services of regulated and unregulated brokers do not particularly distinguish. So, if the average deposit of a legit one is $250, and of non-legit it is $200-$300, of course you should choose the regulated one. An example to read can be Opteck review.

Hi,
My name is Rebecca .I used to work in a big binary option company; I was in charge of the trader’s charge backs. I can help you get your funds back.
You can PM me to <[email protected]> or visit my website: winchargeback

I can’t seem to find any legit Binary Brokers in Canada. Seems to be 99.99% scammy.
And yes i know that Binary Options are a grey area in Canada and technically no brokers are regulated in Canada.
And knowing that I would be dealing with an offshore broker, which has the best reputation.

Here is a list of Red Flagged Brokers in BC, Canada. (potential scams)

CSA Investor Alert: Unregistered binary option platforms target Canadians

Any suggestions on who would be best to deal with as a Canadian Investor?
Or should I stay away from Binary Options altogether?
Seems to be a mixed reaction to them as a legit form of high-risk investment.

Thanks all from the warning to the community. Most of it is correct.

Your accounts of scam etc are great. But I need people to read this post. Ive witnessed a much deeper, organized, darker place behind the thefts. Needless to say for security I wont divulge the who what where whens.

Stay away from binaries. I opened a small account, made a few trades, and decided it was not for me. Now I am having trouble getting my funds returned.

Did you accept a bonus? ANd which broker is it?

To sofaking, no and NADEX.

Surprised to hear it’s NADEX. They’re supposed to be probably the most reputable of binary options brokers/exchanges.

May be things are getting desperate, I don’t know. Each time I ask for a refund they reply with a request for more information to prove who I am—bank statement including routing number, it must show the NADEX deposit. Been trying for more than a month now–phone and Email. NADA

Are you sure your account is verified? And are you asking for withdrawal to credit card or bank account or what? pretty sure Nadex are a reputable company.

Stay away from Iseebinary, one of the Canadian regulators warned that they’ve already scammed a widow out of all her savings, who wired her money to Option Ventures. I can’t figure out whether that’s the same company, I am assuming it is.

From all my research Binary Options are pretty much a form of online gambling. I suppose if you use the same risk rules as blackjack or poker or other forms of gambling, you might have a chance of NOT losing too much money. But overall its just a form of entertainment, like online poker, and shouldnt be considered a REAL form of investing.
Forex is a legit place for traders.
Maybe once North America Regulates the Binary Operators, and bans the 90% who are con-artists, Binary will be taken more seriously. For now, I will stay far far far away from this market.

The binary options market is fraught with scammers, unfortunately. New Zealand’s watchdog FMA recently warned about another scammer - FMTrader binary options broker is not registered on the country’s Financial Services Providers Register and investors should be wary.

According to the statement on FMA’s site, FMTrader representatives have been cold calling and soliciting New Zealand residents.