BITCOIN accepted for Airline fare and School fee

In the Philippines, there are a lot of posts posted on social media that their local airline, Philippine Airlines and STI school now accept Bitcoin. This news will create a stir and this will help spread information that Bitcoin is not scam at all. We know in the future there will be more businesses and companies will accept Bitcoin too.

If this is true then this is certainly a revolutionary step towards the acceptance of Bitcoins as a mode of payment like any other fiat currency. This will encourage other economies to look in that direction and start accepting Bitcoin as an alternative payment system. But sadly many countries are not understanding the importance of having a completely digitized and highly secure value storing and payment system like Bitcoins. This move will certainly boost their economy and contribute to the GDP. Payment through Bitcoins are certainly cheaper, much faster and most importantly the safest. Imagine the world having a common currency where each and every country indulges in trade using Bitcoin. This will change the face of the global economy.

What’s your view on this? Does your country accept Bitcoin too?

Bitcoin and crypto isn’t going anywhere at all lol there are way too many companies that have in them

If this is true, it’s great. I don’t think that cryptos will go away either, basically this is the future. So far, very few countries are trying to implement this technology but I think it will take a lot of time before all governments embrace the idea. My country doesn’t accept Bitcoins yet, hopefully in the near future this will change.