Bitcoin analysis

Well it’s no surprise has made a new ATH yet again. We have touched over the 60K mark now. Where will it top out? No-one knows. All we know is we want to buy in and join the ride. From the previous options I listed price came to the demand zone most recently created and has continued up. I personally didn’t take that trade as I was looking for a lower price to get in with. But if you took that first zone then you will be in good profits now. There is no major supply zones for Bitcoin for price to react with, we are just creating demand after demand. So I have a couple of options here to join in the bull run. If it comes to the first option I will take it this time. Patience does pay and always use risk management when trading. GLIYF

Looking back on Bitcoin today. This time I took the trade when price came back to the demand zone and rejected. I gave these setups out so I guess some of you took it also. Currently 2160 pips in profit, but I have already set my SL to my entry point as I fear we could be near the top. But knowing Bitcoin and how surprising it has been I will keep holding for now. I suggest you do the same if you followed this setup. GLIYF

Good evening all, checking back on Bitcoin and reporting SL was hit at entry. That’s quite alright as nothing lost nothing gained. That’s why we stick to the rules of not giving back to the market if we can help it. Anyway onto the next setup and we have bitcoin squeezed into a corner again. My favorable position would be to come down and find the demand zone and primary trend line before another push up. Price could accumulate longs here in this demand zone and push up so you could trade the breakout above, but my preferred entry would be a break below. Lets watch for now. GLIYF

Last time analyzing Bitcoin we saw price getting squeezed into a corner. I wished for price to drop below, and that’s exactly what we got. But price hasn’t dropped as far as I would like to buy from yet. We saw a few impulsive bearish candles drop through, and now we have a bullish retracement candle. Could this be a break and retest of the demand zone? I’m hoping so, as I would really like to buy from the strong demand zone below. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

Well bitcoin gave us a little fake out. With the drop through the flag I thought it may possible that we might see some more bearish action so we can get a buy in our desired demand area. But it might of been a trap for sellers as price has pushed right back through and continued the bullish trend . We have a fresh demand zone created though which give us another buy opportunity if we get there. I do think we may see a top soon so patience will pay if we want to buy in at a lower priced demand zone . Let me know your thoughts. GLIYF

Bitcoin analysis is very important to understand when to start investing.

Good evening all. Bitcoin of late has been pretty boring hasn’t it? I decided to take a buy from the small demand zone created. Got the market squeezed into a corner here and I think that we may see a breakout soon. I’m hoping in my desired direction north. Will we see 65k - 70k? what price do you think it will hit before the year end? let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

Good morning all, new trading week begins. Checking back in on the Bitcoin buy we took. Currently 4.7K pips in profit on this position. We got the breakout upside as we wanted. WE are almost at the ATH . So looking for Bitcoin to break it once again. Will keep holding for now as it looks like we might make that new high today possibly. GLIYF

Good morning. Hope everyone had a good trading week on forex. Time to check on the crypto trades seeing as its the weekend. Bitcoin has continued the bull push lovely. Currently 6.2K pips up on this position. We created the new ATH at 64.8K then price came back down and touched the demand zone ever so precisely and rejected. These are very easy trades to take when trading a bull market. Continue to hold the position for now. I feel there may be a parabolic move coming up with a big push north. Let’s wait and see. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am going to drink birthday beers :slight_smile: GLIYF

1 Like

Love this setup. Thanks for sharing

Morning all, new week begins. Our Bitcoin Buy trade hit SL at 3000 pips in profit. That is why we secure pips when trade’s are going our way., so we don’t give back to the markets when in a profitable position. What makes crypto funny is everyone thinks the market is crashing when its simply having a correction which is normally expected with the strong push we have had recently. We are still in a bull market, this is what seperate’s the new people that panic with a 15% dip after a 000% rise. I also like the fact price bounced straight from the demand zones that were created on the way up. These can be great places to buy back in from. Lets wait and see where price settles up first for now. Once support has formed we can get back in at a cheaper price. GLIYF

Nice strong uptrend still showing but you’re right best to wait it out and see where the dust settles before making the next move

Good morning all. Back to Bitcoin today, now that it’s having its correction and everyone has had their panic we can look to get back in on a buy again. I have marked a circle of multiple confluences where I would be interested in placing a buy. We have the long trend line , the moving average and its also where the wick rejected from. Kind of like testing the depths of the market I think. So multiple points of dynamic support to buy from. It would also only be an equal low to the previous higher low which would still confirm the bullish trend overall. Mark it up and wait for price to make its move then get in. GLIYF

Good morning all. Who’s buying cheap crypto? Bitcoin has had a good pullback in price so far, naturally people are panicking who bought higher up. But this is just a time to dollar cost average down if your holding. Price is currently in my area of interest the moving average is holding price up as we speak. I would like to see it wick from here and hold this current price area. Then I will place a buy, if not then we could see a further drop to the demand zone below. If we do go further than that then it will feel like Christmas buying Bitcoin so cheaply. Mark out the levels and wait for support to form then get back in on the buy. GLIYF

Morning all, new week begins and it started with a Bitcoin buy. If you follow my charts you will of seen the circled area I have had marked for over a week now. It was the most likely area of confluences for Bitcoin to find support and turn again, with the trend line area and moving average. Coupled with this tweet showing the exchanges having a big surge in deposits with a huge number ‘‘buying the dip’’ I felt confident in buying from that zone. Currently straight into profit from candle open. Will have to be careful with this position as it could just be a pullback so will see how the daily candle closes before moving stop loss. hope you caught it too GLIYF

Screenshot_1

Evening all, couldn’t sleep so thought id check up on the charts see what’s going on. Bitcoin Went straight into profit for us from the circled area I had marked up for a while which was nice to see. We had a couple of bullish days but price slowed down when it hit that supply zone above which caused the drop through previous demand. Today we have a bearish candle and what is possibly a lower high. So I advise to move SL into profits slightly here. If price respects the trend line and moving average we could be ok. But if it looks to break through trend exit the trade with your profits. Could go either way this one for me now at this point. Secure the bag and watch it out. GLIYF

1 Like

Weekend bulls managed to push straight through that heavy $57k resistance

Pushing so hard. Its like a machine recently!

Evening all, the forex markets aren’t open until later this evening so its time to check what the weekend has been like for Bitcoin . Does it look like the bull run is here to stay? Well it does for me, we’ve had a couple of lovely impulsive bullish candles creating higher highs and higher lows, broke through the 57K resistance. I would expect to carry on from here so if you joined me on this position then keep holding and moving Stop Loss into profits along the way. Would be nice to make a new ATH this week. GLIYF

Good evening all quick check back in on our Bitcoin buy position. Last time out we had just created the doji candle above the 56k resistance, so was looking for a pullback to the trend line and for price to continue. Well we got just that, as you can see it played out perfectly. Currently 8.1K pips up on this position. I’m looking for Bitcoin to make a new ATH for the bull run to continue. Easy places to stack your buys if you are following, always remember to move SL into profits to secure pips. GLIYF