Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

Yeah the move out of the range seems too significant to just be a stop run now. Looks like it could push on from here.

Happy to hear more people mirroring this sentiment.
I think more people are feeling confident and comfortable with crypto as an asset class now, as itā€™s discussed more and more in the mainstream.
Onwards and upwards.

1 Like

Absolutely so much positive Fundamentals with adoptions not least the Fifa world Cup sponsorship from Crypto.com huge news !!

Consolidating the gains nicely at the moment. I will be expecting a nice push up again soon

1 Like

Yeah had the impulse move and now consolidating so thatā€™s a good sign Iā€™d say

Yea this the path to a new ath for sure, year after year hodl and trade

I remember reading about the case for $100k bitcoin 18 months ago people were called fools and lunatics for suggesting such .
Keep holding friends !!!

Not going to happen anytime soon

Not soon I agree but people were rubbishing the claim it ever would .
It will hit $100k after that in a few years is $250k out of the question?

Hi all.

Long time no see but thereā€™s plenty of reasons for this. First of all thereā€™s no major change in my TA view because Iā€™m looking only in long term BTC perspectives. Secondly Iā€™m really busy. Butā€¦ these days Iā€™m setting some new hardware, getting it ready for work and while I was looking at the newly added funtionality at TradingView Iā€™ve found something really interesting which I can`t miss to share with you.

Just look at the chart below. Its a 1D BTC chart with a perfect Elliott Wave (EW) price action. If you donā€™t know what Elliott Wave is you can see it here -> https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/elliott-wave-theory-principle-examples-stock-market/. In short - Bitcoin is not in a bear market, neither we saw its top for this cycle yet.

The future projection (the blue line) is purely indicative. Itā€™s based on the previous EW cycle which is good starting point for the next one and may be the next ATH.

Thatā€™s it for now. Think good about it. Soon Iā€™ll try to look more deeper into charts to see what we can find more there to see more clearly the BTC presumable future moves.

1 Like

I can see the logic but I donā€™t think crypto plays by this logic yet. I think it is probably easier to try and trade bitcoin shorter term as long term predictions are purely speculative

1 Like

It can be tough for sure when an instrument is in itā€™s infancy. Will be keeping an eye to see over the summer if thereā€™s a clear trend appearing

Bitcoin has been bearish in the daily chart. The level of 45K has been the resistance. The price may find its support around 38K. We may see a strong bullish move from the level of 38K.

1 Like

I would say itā€™s likely mate, overall we are still bullish

Iā€™m overall bearish on BTCUSD until we take out liquidity formed at 30k.

I donā€™t see any upside potential, unfortunately.

Plenty of time to buy the dip though.

2 Likes

It seems to be caught in that large daily range seems like there is no major liquidity either side of the market. So many orders accumulating could definitely see a push down before up

Same here (mid term). The bullishness from the last halving is well and truly done. Current structure on higher time frames showing no signs of bullishness for me.

I see us holding a rising channel for now but Im very bearish overall I believe we will visit 34 or 35 within a week.

The impulse moves up arenā€™t strong enough to be confident of bullishness. Still think 30k could go.

Bitcoin may head towards the North for a while at least. As expected, it found its support around 38K and produced some bullish daily candles. It may find its next resistance at the last swing high as well.