Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

Nothing with any real strength though. Just stuck in a range.

Not picking up as much as I expected. Bought some last weekend.

Just still in that massive range on the HTF. Itll be interesting to see if itā€™ll break soon.

1 Like

Agreed, I think overall itā€™s still looking good but need some positive fundamentals to kick it off

I think the price of btc is going start going up again soon some of the alts have been doing okay recently.

Easy targets to pick off below price at the moment. I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see 35k

Going to be a substantial move whichever way Bitcoin breaks, more bullish than bearish still though for me on structure.

No sign of that move coming yet though.

Hi all.
Im here again but this time will be a bit more different from the other ones. Ill be short and most of you will not like the below chart may be, but in the markets we must be always emotionless.
In short, BTC price could be at the edge of the cliff right now. When we look at the daily chart weā€™re seeing a very good looking ascending channel. Thatā€™s bullish right, but when we zoom out weā€™re seeing something a lot more different than bullish. Thatā€™s a bear flag. If you donā€™t know what a bear flag is then just google it, but a bear flag, like its name is showing, is a bear pattern. Thereā€™s no confirmation breakdown yet but if this happen we could see a price drop to the mid $20K - around $25000. We just got to be prepared and the world (and BTC) would NOT end with this. Will this happen only the time will show. When will be the bottom if this happenā€¦ Think I have something in my pocket to point the bottom but Ill tell you more about this if and when this drop happen.
Thatā€™s it for now. A simple and clear chart. I hope that such negative charts will be less and less in future but that`s the real life. I have something positive prepared for the next time too plus some trading strategies testing but for all of thisā€¦ when the time have come.
See ya.

2 Likes

Nice bearish analysis on btc

1 Like

Since Bitcoin made some strong bearish move, so it may take more time to get bullish. The level of 38K may work as a level of support. However, the buyers may wait for the weekly chart to show some bullish momentum to go long in Bitcoin.

Thanks. Would be better to be bullish but this time is a bit bearish. :wink:

Looks very possible. At the moment it is collecting orders on both sides so i wont be trading until it breaks out personally

Looks to be heading that way although I wish it wasnā€™t. Could be a good time to short btc then you think ?

Lots of price targets below still in my opinion. I know we all want a bullish BTC but we have to accept what the charts show us.

1 Like

I can see it going towards 22K at least

20k incoming I reckon - liquidity to take out. A lot of people are bullish still and I donā€™t know why.

Think I am a little more optimistic for the 30k level being the next stop

20k and the old ATH would be a great shout

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely likely at this point