Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

Microstrategy was accumulating during the bull run. Pretty dumb in hindsight. I think bigger whales want to see Saylor default.
Wonder if he saved any credit lines to buy the dip… haha

I agree, and maybe they need to accumulate it more cheaper :sweat_smile:

I think bitcoin is going to drop to 15k this week.

I also think the bottom of bitcoin will be at 15k by the end of the month. Will you be buying that dip?

Bitcoin has been extremely bearish by obeying a trend line in the daily chart. The price made another strong bearish move. Thus, the sellers may wait for the price to make a bullish correction followed by a bearish reversal pattern to go short again. The buyers may have to wait at least some weeks to be able to find long opportunities.

1 Like

Yeah clearly not all did the right thing. DCA is fine but to be buying huge chunks on the way up is poor from an investment firm.

1 Like

Definitely agree. It’s not something that would be advised or prudent. Wonder what they’re saying in their board meetings now about BTC atm

I’m seeing clear Demand at $15k and if we get a nice reaction there I’m buying more and taking buys with a trailing SL see how far I can take it !

1 Like

The analysis is pretty good. I think we should be prepared for the upcoming bull market as the downfall doesn’t seem to rise in the near future.

1 Like

Trundling along in a range around 20k again but no clear retracement or bullish reaction. I still think we will see it touch the $11.8k area

Personally looking at the long side from what looks like a double bottom on the daily chart, anyone else bullish?

Equal highs and lows are target to be broken for me rather than perceived areas of support or resistance. Depends how you trade really.

Not sure where you are seeing a double bottom on that chart…
It’s still looking bearish in my eyes and there’s still far too much uncertainty in the bigger macro picture for risk on assets to rally at the moment.

Still ranging strongly in the 20k zone. It’s been so stop start the last few months

It was in the 30k range for a while too.

My back-of-the-envelope analysis is that the bottom will be in when this thread goes totally quiet.

1 Like

It looks a bit bullish in the minor charts. However, major charts such as the daily, weekly still look good for the Bear. If the last support holds the price for at least one more week, BTC may get bullish gradually.

1 Like

At the moment im definitely looking at DCA and seeing where we are come the end of summer

Waiting to see what happens. Still wanted to see it reach up to 22-23k before another leg down so might get that this time.

Looking like we are going to see a continuation downwards imo.

Seen that Tesla offloaded a load of BTC lately too, they clearly want to buy lower!