Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

Apparently they offload it end of last year from what I saw. Makes sense if they bought in the July 2021 and then sold around the 50k but Elon not telling the whole truth again. It has reacted off an area I expect it to and appears to be heading south again. Still looking bearish

I think we will see move up to around 28.5 before any bearish movement, if any

I can see your thinking. But I think unless it breaks the 30k range we’re still bearish. Personally I think we have seen a small move up to grab some more orders to move down again.

Bitcoin made a bullish move in the H4 chart by obeying a trend line. The price breached the level and has been bearish again. It may head towards the last swing low.

I think it will break the swing low still. Still liquidity around 12k there for the taking for an ultra low discount.

Market structure is holding for the bulls after USD news

I think the news today on GDP will have a greater bearing on it. If negative confirming recession then we enter a period in economic history that BTC hasn’t experienced yet.

I don’t believe we’ll face such low levels.

Seems to be finding support at the last ATH, will wonder what happens from here

Seems to have found support at 30k as well and smashed through that. Until we break the 28k level I think we are bearish

1 Like

Still holding at 20K ish wonder where the breakout will be to ill be holding off for more confirmation for sure

Bitcoin has been heading towards the North upon having a bearish correction in the H4 chart. The price may continue its move upside until it finds the resistance on the bearish trend line.

Moving price into a premium of this range and then wait for the sell off again.

The level of 1.24400 seems to be working as a level of resistance. It has produced a bearish engulfing candle in the daily chart. The bear may drive the price towards the South for a while.

1 Like

Got a nice trade running on this bull run, hoping to reach the $25K point. Where do you think it will reach?

BTC wasn’t able to crack $25k and now price action looking tired.

No strong follow-through after breaking $24k.

Exactly, it’s hardly making massive impulse moves is it. The only moves with any real conviction have been bearish.

21k resistance in effect

Still maintain my current bias. USD is gaining some real strength again and will likely smash through recent highs. This isn’t good for crypto and will drive it lower below the low we recently saw. Can either whinge about it or see it as an opportunity.

Slowly creeping towards that 12k level. Who would of thought when it was at 60K