Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

I still see potential for further upside price is moving away from the lower Demand Zone

Bitcoin had several bounces at 21K. The H4 chart shows that the price has been heading towards the North gradually. It may continue its bullish move and find its resistance around 22.5K.

1 Like

Tight range at the moment. Got to wait for a confirmation breakout before ill enter

The price has been ranging within 20.5K to 19.5K. Traders must wait for a breakout to find its next route. Let us wait and watch which way it makes its next breakout.

Certainly seems to be the right time to practice sitting on one’s hands.

1 Like

Agreed, although it’s nice to see the bears running out of steam

I’m not sure they are. The smart money wants to buy as low as they can and I still think there is some downside

Bitcoin seems bearish in the H4 chart. The last swing low may hold the price as a level of support. However, the price breached a bullish channel and is traded below the channel’s support as of writing this post.

I still think the 12K mark is still there and it’s looking that way too at the moment

What would your time frame be for that price?

It’s back below $20k today, even with all the bullish crypto news, it’s struggling to keep it’s head above water

1 Like

Well below now, its really pushing down hard. Wonder whats driving this recent fall

The level of 18200 may hold the price and push it towards the North. The price had a bounce earlier. At the second bounce, it may end up making a bullish breakout at the neckline, which should attract the buyers to go long.

Still not convinced. We will see a liquidity grab before we head north

1 Like

The support holds the price and pushes it towards the North. We may see the Bull makes a good move from here in the H4 chart.

Exactly my thoughts, fear is at an all too me high. Fill your boots

There is no bull or bear. Just liquidity and those that want it.

1 Like

A lot of price levels and manipulation for sure. Just a matter of noticing the markers

They are getting clearer and clearer all the time on BTC as well in my opinion

1 Like

I agree, its really starting to come together now for sure