Bitcoin buy at 7900

Anybody get in earlier today when price dropped below $8k? Price had been teetering between $8k and $8200. I missed the dip!

Or are there only hodlers out there? How’s that been going for you? Serious question?

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been HODLing my BTC for quite a while now :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: And oh my. Of course it’s been so frustrating. :sweat_smile: For some reason, I find myself losing interest and I kinda just want to focus on forex now. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh how things change in a week (or should I say hour!). Down $1000 in a week. Sad face. More good news than bad news this past week, but no positive movements. Perhaps speculation of a Bitcoin ETF approval come September will bring the volume back in. But I’m feeling the same as you.

Bitcoin price currently at $6,200. It’s falling sharply in the past few days. I’m still hodling and hoping that the price will go up anytime soon. :relieved:

Do you ever sell to lock in profits and buy in at lower prices. Or hodl until…forever???

I’m hodling even if it takes forever :blush:

2 Likes

WOW :blush: Hahaha. That’s what you call, commitment. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: I hope I don’t regret my decision in the future though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m calling it my accidental hodl haha. Still good to actively trade it though!

1 Like