Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

The dump we saw earlier in the day did not last long as buyers quickly bidding up prices back above 19K. We have now seen 8 days in a row of prices trading on both sides of 19K. Someone much smarter then I has pointed out what we are seeing around 19K is distribution, those who want to sell are selling and the market has enough buyers to absorb that selling without effecting price too much, when the sellers are down selling, that is when we should see the 20K breakout

Bitcoin continues to follow what the NASDQ did between 2000 and 2014 only Bitcoin is doing in just 3 years not 14

The two charts below are not identical but you cannot deny they sure do ryhme

1a

1 Like

The results look amazing. I am just waiting to see your results after you decrease or increase your buying.

1 Like

Bitcoin broke below its consolidation channel and dipped below 18K, buyers were quick to come in, no panic, let the short term traders have their fun, I am in this for the long haul

Yesterday was first day in 10 we traded below 18K, we did recover and finished with a weak bullish pinbar, today we are already challenging the bottom of the range, short term trend is down with a support zone at 17K, I may pickup a little if we get down there

we hit another lower low, but buyers again came in to keep closing price above 18K

It is pretty clear that 18K is now our line in the sand, if we close below 18K then 17K is likely to offer support. this all plays into the multi-year cup with handle formation, this pullback is forming the handle and our next move towards 20K should be the breakout we have been waiting for

That is a pretty solid green candle and we did not trade below 18000 for the first time in three days. Does this mean we go higher or is this just a fake-out. Short term downtrend is still in play

20K Bitcoin for Christmas is back on the table as our weekly candle has just turned green and price is up +500 today. I had hoped for a more meaningful full pullback before going over 20K,

We just had an entire daily candle trade above 19K that is a first for Bitcoin, can 20K for far away

Bitcoin tops 20K and keeps going

All you Bitcoin Bears can suck dirt

1a

Win some, lose some. Was hoping for a drop so I could add another couple, but seems it’s not to be.

I’ve been trying to open a BTC account all week, but I’m running into delays. Now I feel like I missed the big price surge. I’m hesitant now, that spike scares me.

Bitcoin is known for 30% pullbacks, but if you just buy a little every week and build up a position, there are a lot of people a whole lot smarter then I say Bitcoin will be over 100K in a couple of years, if that turns out to be true, that will fund my retirement

1 Like

20K, 21K and now 23K will we get 24 tomorrow, or are we do a pullback

I tend to dip in and dip out rather than buy regularly. I’ve only got a handful of coins so it won’t make much difference to me whatever level they go up to.

1 Like

Well I sure hope it works out that way for you.

I’ve finally got my account set up and funded yesterday using some of the profits from my stocks, so now my money can work for me for a change.

1 Like

and 24K is in the bag, Sunday’s candle is currently red but the last 8 up candles in a row started out red, so 25K is still insight

Three days in a row we have wicked up above 24K only to pull back

some sideways action here would be good

Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 10.08.50 PM

I’d like to see a test of support at 20K. If that old resistance is demonstrated to be new support,
20K would be a buying opportunity too good to pass up.

1 Like