Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Yes I had to dive back in first thing Monday morning here in Asia - it was hard to do because of the large gap (I trade CFDs not the real market) but am on a nice profit now.

Hopefully we will go straight up, I always thought the risk was in not being all in for those wanting to buy lower - strong bull markets dont pullback much

Note that the monthly candle closed at the highest ever, and I think institutional money will be looking at this.

Hello John, If you donā€™t mind me asking what method did you use to get in? and where did you place your stop loss? I am looking at mt4 and I canā€™t see your usual entry criteria .Cheers

@fishmoyne1

I took the inside bar - it was red no harami.

Sometimes you got to take chances - and even break your rules.

There are times when situation dictates you need to break them.

Because Iā€™m trading CFDs I had to wait for Monday so there was a bit of a gap

As per usual my stop loss in normal place.

Part two of my bitcoin trading CFD post should be about tomorrow.

1 Like

Price is pulling back with some sideways consolidation, maybe we can get down to the 50 dma but from here it is a coin toss which way price breaks out of this consolidation, I donā€™t trade Bitcoin I accumulate it, and have no intention of selling any until we are above 6 figures

Same here. I havenā€™t bought since May and wonā€™t buy again until I feel the price is right for me.

1 Like

Look at that 1hr down candle , the short term trader might jump in here,

We actually hit another new all time high at 19915 only to drop 1800 and back up we come. I told you things are going to get interesting

19800 is the new resistance, I will be looking for an 1hour close above this level followed by a full candle close above 19800, then we are ready to move to the next level , I am seeing 22000 to 23000 as the next target from a lot of technicians

Inside candle on Wednesday, I donā€™t see anything bearish here,

@Dennis3450

Iā€™ve buy orders right above that candle AND still in from Monday - itā€™s hard to buy at such overbought levels but canā€™t let fear get in the way of how I trade.

And here is my latest post on Bitcoin.

2 Likes

We are on our way to another inside daily candle, the more of these we can rack up the bigger the Breakout ( or Breakdown) will be. The trend is up and that is where I see this going, 20K could happen any day know

Looking at the 1hr we see price in a rising channel, if we stay in the channel we should cross 20K sometime this weekend, if we breakout and above this channel I will look for new highs much sooner, there is short term resistance at 19800, get a 1hr close above that and it is clear sailing

@Dennis3450

Good because itā€™s testing the hell out of my patience - loaded up and price going nowhere

The greatest riches come to whom has the most patience, hang in there, I would not mind a 2K pullback so I can buy more

1 Like

Here is what a broken channel looks like, no worries, with so many wanting to buy Bitcoin but at a better price, any dip is going to be bought

on the daily nothing has changed, we headed for our third inside candle in a row. Donā€™t be surprised if this breaks the channel lower as the big boys force out weak buyers at lower prices

Thank you for the analysis!

1 Like

It is Saturday and we are back above 19K and on way to yet another inside candle. We breakdown from here I will buy more, we break up I will enjoy watching my Crypto account hit new highs, I canā€™t lose

We are green again on the weekly candles, that is now 8 of the last 9 weeks we have been green and every week has given us both a higher high and higher low vs. the previous week. If we continue this pattern 20,000 will be broken this week, want to give your guess as to what day

Time to make you cry, had you followed my Buy Weekly Strategy all of 2020, and bought just $100 of Bitcoin beginning of every week you would have invested $4800 ( 48 weeks) that would have bought you 0.5098 ( half a Bitcoin) at a value of about $9800 So a doubling of your investment

Had you started this Strategy in 2019 and held you would be holding another 0.8 of a Bitcoin at a market value $15,500 for your $5200 investment

Not to shabby for a strategy that can be set and forget it with your broker

looking at the 5 min chart , someone is dumping a lot of Bitcoin , lets see at what level the buyers come in

1a