Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

The last 8 days we have 4 up days and 4 down, the ups are however currently winning the price war.

New All-Time High this weekend still looks like a good bet

1 Like

We are making another run at 60K, Have you notice that the number of days to hit a new high after a dip is getting shorter and shorter

1 Like

Not trading it yet but it’s interesting to watch especially playing with the dips in my demo.

1 Like

so much for a short dip and new high, we now are looking at a range of 55K to 60K, the 50-day moving average is quickly catching up and should give us another layer of support

You have got to love this little uptrend we are on, that stepping pattern is saying a new high might be just days away

I don’t put a lot of stock in these short term Head and Shoulders with the upward sloping Neckline, but still, it is something to be aware of, the pattern is only valid if we break the neckline, then a move down to 45K could be in the cards

New all-time high for Ethereum, Bitcoin cannot be far behind

2 Likes

Early this morning we had a near $2,000 1hour candle takings back above 60K, the last 7 hours of consolidation suggest this move might hold

1 Like

we are back above 60K for the 4th day in a row, will this be the day we close above it, one good 1hr candle will give us a new high

1 Like

NEW ALL-TIME HIGH, was there any doubt

2 Likes

Hi Dennis,
so what do u think now, close all or be greedy till 70 ?

300K is my cash out target, but when we get there , will I take the money or hold out for the one million $ Bitcoin

1 Like

on a percentage based Ethurem and Lite Coin are outperforming Bitcoin

1a

2 Likes

Thanks Dennis for the info, what is the period you used to get the result.

not sure what you are asking

the outperforming table you presented, i am assuming it is your calculation, must be based on a constant or a certain interval of time, ie 1 month 3 months, 1 week etc… i was wondering what was the period used to get that result.

my post from three days ago was just for one day, but the longer trend also favors Ethereum

I get the feeling I have been on this roller coaster before

2 Likes

It’s been like this all year

1 Like

Bitcoin is not for the faint-of-heart.

Expect bitcoin to resume its move up from some point above Trendline ABF.

Target: $80k.

1 Like