Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Bitcoin is on the move, up over 1,400 last week and up over 800 just today. With US stocks crashing today and Bitcoin up over 7% , Bitcoin is showing its self to be a hedge against the stock market

Phew. Just checked that BTCUSD chart out and that boy is on the move foreal. Sucks I didn’t buy at the 9k levels!

1 Like

It is never too late, a double from here is nearly a sure bet

Should I wait for a retracement to 10/9k or do you think that’s probably not gonna happen? Was initially waiting for 8k after it hit 13k but looks like I missed that train… maybe.

Don’t invest on my advise but the retracement already happen, we are now seeing the breakout, anything is possible but I think bitcoin for under 10K might be gone for good. That is why I like buying a little every week, if we get a big selloff then you buy a little more then normal

1 Like

as US stocks rally this week we see Bitcoin pulling back, this is more evidence of an inverse correlation between Bitcoin and US Stocks. Right now Bitcoin is caught in a trading range with support down near 9K and very strong Resistance at 12K. Once we get a weekly close above 12K then 14K comes into play after that a move to new all-time highs of +20K will be on the table

2 Likes

Another up week for Bitcoin and our highest weekly close of the year, we still have strong resistance at 12K and last weeks pin bar ( or hammer) could signal a pullback this week, pullbacks are to be bought

1a1

1 Like

Bearish week for Bitcoin, the price dipped below 10K today, If you were holding out for that dip I hope you got in

1 Like

Will probably get in again. Got in last time at 11.5. Oh well. The price of cost averaging :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Buy Weekly Update

Down week for Bitcoin giving us a buy price of 10,315 that is down 1200 from the previous week.

YTD holdings now stand at
$3400 invested, # of Bitcoin 0.626318 worth $6460 for a profit of $3060

We are stuck in a range, $12,000 is our breakout point with support sitting at 9500

1 Like

Keep it. It will go beyond $11.5k at some point in the future. :slight_smile:

Outstanding investing man! You make so jealous :grin:

I know it. Putting in orders for $9,500!

2 Likes

Another week of sideways consolidation and another opportunity to grab Bitcoin at under 10K

our buy weekly strategy bought $100 of bitcoin at $10,137 for a total of $3,500 invested, 0.636183 Bitcoin Bought at a current YTD profit of 2948.98

1 Like

Though, it is already over 10k and climbing! Hopefully this trend continues.

We have been range bound for 8 weeks now with lots of dips below 10K, if you are a trader you could be buying the dips and selling above 11k. For us long term investors we are buying the dips and holding for the breakout

1 Like

Yeah, I prefer to hold at least till the end of the year I think. I believe we will see at least $15k, so would rather wait a little bit for the next big pump.

No comments to the decline on 28.08.? Would be interesting…:wink:

Price is testing the bottom of a 2 1/2 month wedge, Watch 9200, a close below will take us down to 7600

if it happens I will be buying the dip

after weekly close below 10K, Bitcoin is on the move, the range keeps getting tighter, this is going to break out soon, the only question is will it be up or down