Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

I used Bittrex, Coinbase Pro and Kraken. The latter two for about 95% of my trades. Kraken’s non-beginner interface could be cleaner and more intuitive, and I’ve had order issues with all 3 exchanges during periods of extreme volatility, but that doesn’t seem like something that’s escapable anywhere.

I’ve been meaning to spend more time on FTX, as they appear on the upswing.

2 Likes

Yes it does seem that way. That’s my issue with Bitcoin - we never quite know why it’s doing something. Usually, with popular fiat currencies, you can pinpoint the exact event that caused a big movement in either direction. Usually.

We had our price correction followed by a week of consolidation, now we seem to be moving higher.

Remember those wild price predictions by many high profile people ( most calling for +100K by end of 2021)

I don’t see 100K happening this year, but I do think we could see price above 65K

2 Likes

80k was probably the most believable for me. But yeah maybe 60k now…

Bitcoin is on the move, any guesses on when we will see a new all-time high

3 Likes

Im thinking Christmas like last year. It is priming for another run after gathering liquidity. Im hoping to have a decent stake in there by then lol

1 Like

Both Tesla and Bitcoin are nearing All-Time highs, you would not expect a correlation between the two but
their charts have a lot of similarities and we know Elon Musk has influence over both

2 Likes

First US futures-based Bitcoin ETF is up and running, this has the media again calling for 100K Bitcoin before the end of the year, I hope you own some

2 Likes

Bitcoin at All-Time High, who thinks Bitcoin will NOT it 100K this year

1 Like

Check this out. I was doing some BTC analysis, and this idea popped up. Astrology? :grimacing:

Then the author related astrology to how human emotions change (full moon?) :crazy_face:

In the end, it’s a matter of contemplating links between seemingly unassociated events, and then thinking “maybe this needs to be backtested” :wink:

2 Likes

We are getting a needed pullback today, 62K looks like support

1 Like

Here is why traders love Bitcoin, the price can move thousands of dollars in a one hour candle, I prefer to buy/hold and ignore these moves, but if you are a craps or poker player then have at it

2 Likes

I can honestly say I love bitcoin on these kinda days🤣 guess the song IMG_20211028_214446_063|690x859

1 Like

Bitcoin is recovering and Ethereum is at an ALL-Time high

1 Like

In the short term, we have what looks like an inverted Head and Shoulder with a bullish break of the neckline, from a purely technical view this should take us to a test of ALL Time high, but with Bitcoin, you can never know

2 Likes

Thanks, the bulls still got control at the minute!!

another all-time high for Ethereum

3 Likes

The inverse Head and Shoulder I pointed out a week ago is playing out nicely, New ALL-Time high and a price above 70K seems like a sure thing this week, but we all know Bitcoin loves to exceed and disappoint our expectations

3 Likes

Bitcoin hits new ALL-Time high as it crosses 68K before pulling back, I still like 70K before the weekend

1 Like

Bullish Doji star pattern following a pullback , another new high by morning is in play

3 Likes