Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Markets start off the new week mixed as the Fed deals with run-a-way inflation and Washington continues to beat its war drums. It could be a wild ride

1a

Our higher low held and now we need to see another new high, getting above the 200 dma then above resistance at 52000 will be areas to watch

1 Like

This market is just unpredictable, who could have seen this one day move coming

1a

2 Likes

Traders have the ability to buy or sell the cryptocurrency without any limit until market not close.

Hi,
I do not understand this statement. Can you elaborate, please?

I will try to explain, I means you can buy and sell cryptocurrency without time limit.

Ah, now I understand your meaning. You can also do that with currencies and about a decade ago, my wife was doing exactly that. We own a small trading company in the Middle East and we found that we could often arbitrage prices (and were advised to do so in some cases by the Principal global manufacturer). I am not going to name names here because that would spoil the fun, but if you combine exotic metal prices in currencies of USD, CAD, GBP, AUS and Dirhams with grey marketing tactics of global multinationals, you sometimes find very large price discrepancies between manufacturing countries and export pricing. If your clients (in the oil and gas sector) insist on paying for supplies in USD no matter which destination country they operate in, you can choose to buy forward a currency with a bank account denominated in USD. We were just doing at a small scale (circa $10K forward buys) what many large companies do at a $1bn scale. The most memorable case for me was before the Euro. We forward bought French Francs for a customer bid worth about $50K, and timed our exchange date perfectly to align with 2 days after we obtained the order. We saved 14% on currency exchange rate and turned what would have been a 12% markup into a 38% markup. We had a party that month.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I appreciate you and your work, If I need something, I will contact you.

45K looks to be an important level of resistance, clear this and I think we can call the bitcoin bear market dead

1 Like

Bullish consolidation following a big move, I like our chances of seeing 50K in early April

It has not been a good year for Bitcoin, now under 30K, The question now is how low will it go, and will we have the nerve to buy more

I may have the nerve but I don’t have the cash lol

1 Like

I am sure much of this selling is just to have the cash to put gas in our cars

Lets Go Branden

Ugh for real.

1 Like

Dollar cost averaging is a beautiful thing :ok_hand:t2: Nice one.

2 Likes

Yes it is and what the Buy Weekly Strategy is all about, this might be an excellent time to start buying a little every week

1 Like

Interesting consolidation we have going here, price has traded on both sides of the $29,500 for 14 straight days, will my pointing it out end the streak,

Breakout move yesterday and today we are holding on to those gains, if this is the bottom, we have a long way to go to new highs and headwinds all the way

last year biden was boasting about how taxes collected from Bitcoin profits would pay for all his political payoffs, this year most people selling are going to be selling at a loss that they will deduct from their taxes, which means Bitcoin will be a net loss for biden

We always knew bitcoins are volatile and HODLing is simply the best option right now.

1 Like