Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

It’s on fire. Destroyed many a short sellers.

shorting against an uptrend is like playing Russian Roulette

It’s not a lesson learned.

1 Like

Nice up candle to start the day, I need to see a close above 9600 that should clear the way for another leg up, lots of bears out there calling for a retest of the lows near 6000, I doubt that will happen but if it does I will be a buyer

This is why you do not chase a parabolic move

The Weekly candle looks like it will hold 10K , I have not updated my Buy Weekly chart in a while but it is easy to see you would have some nice gains so far in 2020

here are the YTD numbers, 6 weeks of buying $100 of Bitcoin at the opening price of each new week, that $600 investment is now worth $743, that is 24% profit in just 6 weeks

What news event did I miss to cause this

Sorry I have been away so long, back to work

As of this moment, Bitcoin is selling at 8860, Had you bought at the beginning of each week over the last two months you would have purchased at the following prices

Giving you a $17,000 profit ( if you bought whole coins)

2 months of sideways action is a great time to accumulate Bitcoin.

Remember the US Fed is creating out of thin air trillions of new dollar, while at the same time the number of new Bitcoin being created has been cut in half.

an epic move higher for Bitcoin is just a matter of time,

two-month-long sideways consolidation continues but we could get our first green weekly candle in over a month, Some Bitcoin hotshot is saying a close above 9230 on the daily and weekly will trigger the next rally, as someone who has been accumulating Bitcoin I hope he is right but I don’t really see any strong price action signals near that level

Hi sir, where can i buy bitcoins? Where do you employ your strategy, at what broker?

here in the USA I use Coinbase.com

last three weeks we have been as low as 8905 and as high 9495 and as I type this we are sitting dab in the middle of this range, let’s look for a weekly close outside this range followed by a full weekly candle close outside this range that should end the consolidation, until then I may suspend my weekly buying as I have accumulated a lot here in the low 9000, a shakeout dip lower will have me buying again

Bitcoin HODLers watch with great enthusiasm
as the bitcoin price surges higher.
Or, not.

hodlers waiting for bitcoin to get moving

There are only 255 days remaining before bitcoin hits $1,000,000.
Either that, or John McAfee will have to do his thing on live TV.
(Reports claim he’s begun practicing with Vienna sausages.)

2 Likes

a lot of wild price predictions, just giving me a rising 200-week moving average and price ontop that moving average and I am happy

Kraken is also popular in the US, as is Gemini.

Bitcoin above 9500 for the first time in a month, could this be the beginning of the next run or another head fake

@Dennis3450 I hope you kill it with BTC. Things are looking good on the Ethereum side.