Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

I was ready to dump my Ethereum and buy more Bitcoin but glade I waited as Ethereum is on a great run

Bitcoin was above 10K earlier today, if it can rally back to get that weekly candle to close above 10K that would trigger a lot more buying

1 Like

Bitcoin is above 10300, this price area has been rejected 3 times , first two were followed by lower lows, this last one was nothing more than a pullback/consolidation, a breakthrough here would pave way for testing of last years high near 14K

I was expecting a breakout as you can see from my tweet. Seems we have now cleared that resistance.

I have a very bullish opinion of Bitcoin at the multi-year timeframe just based on the candlesticks

1 Like

Last 12 hours have seen significant moves.
Through $11k now. Thoughts on if and when and where a pullback will occur in the short term?

price is pulling back today but if we can get a weekly candle to close above 10500 then a weekly close above 12K will be our next target , we get above 12K then the all time high comes into play, I have no guess on the time frame, Bitcoin could be at all-time highs by the end of the year or it might take 2 more years,

Strong weekly candle in the works, I am looking at that closing weekly candle from last August ( in yellow) 11,540 is the price we want to close above, If you added to your position during that 3 month consolidation you are feeling good right now

I thought we had it on Saturday but Sunday dashed our hopes, give price a chance to reset and I am sure there will be another run at 12K in the coming week or two

With gold at ALL-TIME highs and Silver going parabolic it is just a matter of time before Bitcoin joins the party, I hope you took advantage of that 3 months sideways consolidation and bought at 9K,

Bitcoin breakout, if this holds we could see testing of all time highs before the end of the year

I still have a weekly auto buy as I accumulate more Bitcoin

Ethereum had been leading Bitcoin higher and now may be leading it lower, at least I will get a good buy on my next weekly purchase

It looks like we will finish the week with a red candle for the first time in a month but we did make a higher high mid-week. $12,000 now becomes the next hurdle

we had our correction followed by 2 weeks of sideways consolidation and now price is moving higher, I like this action

The fourth week we have seen prices move sideways between 10 and 11K , baring some Geo political event forcing people to raise cash I would expect prices to not move much in the coming weeks, buying a little each week continues to be a good strategy

Slow and steady, I don’t know if we will ever see the 6 figure numbers that many have predicted but if you just buy a little each week or buy the dips, Bitcoin has been a good safe haven for your cash reserves

1a2

nice chart

1 Like

Bitcoin is off to a good start for the week and if we get a weekly close above 12K that will be the first time we have seen that level since the Tulip runup in early 2018

1a

Bitcoin continues to look like the Nasdaq chart following its Tulip moment in the 2000 Tech Bubble

It took the Nasdaq 5 years to recover from its 2000 crash, Bitcoin is not yet 3 years post-crash

Did I say 5 more like 14 years to recover from 2000 crash

1a2

Bitcoin is on the move again nearing the Aug 17th high, what next, we could pullback forming a double top but that will likely result in a Cup with Handle formation, everything points to higher prices

maybe a short pause but no pullback, a weekly close above 13K would clear the way for a run at all time highs, I hope you bought a little each week leading up to this move

We got that daily close above 13K, now we just need to hold these gains and possibly pass Wednesday’s high and we could be making a run up to 20K by Christmas