Bitcoin crashes 20+% in under 24 hours, Coinbase crashes

What a fluid and dynamic market Crypto and Bitcoin are!

Two crashes Inna day or so, one impacting the other.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/bitcoin-falls-1-400-crash-222500742.html

I’ve read descriptions calling it a cataclysmic crash, which is totally Uber dramatic. If you’ve followed Bitcoin for even just a little bit, this is par for the course. With Bitcoin, what goes up, must come down. With price ranging around $7k and $8k, any move above $10k was going to be followed up with a selloff. I didn’t expect price to reach almost $14k this quickly, but I think that just means that new money is following in again.

Let the craziness begin…again!

the crazy crypto wagon has made a stop
i am sure it will get full and again depart for an other miserable destination
hurry up crypto this is your chance maybe next stop will be 15k or 3k

Today i checked the first time bitcoin/USD cfd in my brokers MT4, the first thing that surprised me were the fast changing spreads- unbelievable today around 1500hrs i saw them ranging within seconds between near zeo and some hundred…so if you jump in the right moment you just win with the changing spreads seconds later…is this normal in those markets?

Yes, good for people who bought it for something like for example $5k or so just few months ago, it allowed them to get like 200% return on really solid amounts of money, corrrect ? Only take some thoughts about that matter. How does that sounds ?