Bitcoin currency

Where can a traders trade his currencies against the bitcoin currency ?
USD/BTC
EUR/BTC
BTZ/NZD and such…

Thanks

Is this possible ? Just got to know this and I suspect higher spread to trade these types of combinations

No serious broker will offer that cuz banks are not accepting it. I, myself would not accept that crap as payment.

Maybe have a look here:
How to short bitcoins (if you really must) – Quartz

Well, I would not trade it as I do not understand the fundamentals, but let us know if you manage to do anything?

I don’t think you can, at least not with serious brokers. I know there where a few who allowed you to deposit using Bitcoin, but other than that I have never heard any broker offering to trade an actual currency against Bitcoin.

Its not crap, its the future. Search Google news for the bitcoin and read some.
What more stable? money in the bank in Cyprus???
Is it so different than having funds in PayPal ???

The first broker i have found giving the BTC/USD trades opportunity is anyoptiontrading ( you can read the article on forexmagnates ).

Anyway, still looking for more options.
Thanks

Sophie,
Bitcoin is a good virtual currency for purchasing stuff, but not for trading IMO.
Reason: Their liquidity is quite low and the prices are way too volatile.

Maybe after some few years when ASIC stops working and the platform is even.

Grix

Given the recent devaluation in bitcoin (50%), would stay away from bitcoin and any offers on the same. And on brokers offering bitcoin crosses, given what’s happening at the moment, wouldn’t count on it…

Real money is based on faith. Wich is not easily broken. And by the other hand shall I trust in something that some guy invented whom is reluctant to reveal his real name? Why there is so much anonymity onto it? Why the motto of btc is anonymity? BTC is the ideal stuff for money laundring. Remember when it reached nearly the 200 usd per btc? and then it fell down to a very humiliating value?

Yeah, you would think that with that motto, it would have been obvious that money laundering would be one of the main uses…either way, the feds have started to crack down on BTC, wonder if they are heading the same way as Liberty reserve…

Everything written above it true, the BTC is not real, you cant see it, you cant touch it, it can fall in value very fast and it was made and created by hackers.

BUT

There is something happening in the finance world, with this coin. And im going to investigate it.
if i will find more trading opportunities, i will let you all know. If not, i will just use it where i can.

Best guys.

I really would not advise trading in BTC and unless someone does offer something to back up the coin, it’s a no go for any trader…
And yes, the feds are looking into it and when it comes to e-currency, it’s really hard to tie things down, either there’s no single owner as is the case with the coin or the value’s just inflated without anything to back it up, one more reason for the sudden fall in value.

And why shall we accept something created by some individual. Why cannot I create my own bitcoin? If somebody do that, say goodbye to the value of bitcoin. In other words, bitcoin is no better than money, money is just printed and bitcoin is something jus created for some guy who is reluctant to reveal his identity.

True !

Its not the place to get into philosophy and financial conversation about the bitcoin, pros ans cons.
The bottom line is that this currency is live and kicking, traders, players, buyers and bitcoiners are using it online.

Lets see how the platforms, the deposit methods and the traders in our industry will react regarding the coin in the following months.

Just checked up on some of the latest news on the coin in question…
It seems that California has issued a “cease and desist” order against the BT foundation and there’s quite a bit more…
But got to admit, reading the articles, I am left with more questions than answers…
Check out Forbes and the news on Bitcoin

I just don’t understand why people make the same mistakes over and over, fund your trading account with a real currency. It is that simple to me.

And LB’s post makes more sense…after all, it’s better to deal with hard cash any day…

It is possible at some brokers like Plus500, but I don’t know the spread. Bitcoin wasn’t made as a free convertable currency.

Same goes to 12binaryoptions and 24option-trading.
These two have the addition of not just trading for the BTC, but depositing BTC’s

Sophie,
Wish you had not mentioned the broker’s names. However the volatility is still too high in addition to this http://www.amf-france.org/documents/general/10630_1.pdf.
Just being careful.

Grix