BITCOIN, How high will it go in 2021

If you buy and hold you don’t have to react, just enjoy the ride :grinning:

3 Likes

Mine is 120-240K :sweat_smile:

1 Like

how about 120K this year and 240K next year :grinning:

i think its pick a number and see. with the moves its made in the last month could be any ones guess

1 Like

Hi I’m New in this forum and My Query is

When Bitcoin Down again in 4000$

Is that Possible

Even the Pandemic last year could only bring it down from 10K to 4K,

The pandemic is still going on and BTC continues rallying and there is a record number of people who have profited off it. Nobody has seen anything like this and considering this data more people will invest in it and driver it further up.
Will it form a correction eventually? Sure. Will it drop back to 4k? Personally, I don’t think so.

1 Like

I expect it to collapse at some point, like it did in Jan. 2018. Not sure how high it can go before that, though. Anything is possible. But once a downtrend is evident, people will start taking their money off the table. It’s the same old story.

You just missed a 20%+ move earlier today.

Major liquidations today on over leveraged positions, as leverage has dramatically increased in the recent weeks.

btc leverage

1 Like

Why am I never on the charts when these big moves happen?!? Maybe I need to set up some orders to sit there and wait. Is that what you all are doing?

1 Like

I have a trading plan that refreshes every week (on Sunday). If I feel strongly there will be a move of one token relative to BTC, I place a limit order. To date I have not used leverage with cryptos. They are volatile enough. I hold very little except BTC, and I buy/sell other cryptos according to a plan that takes into account their short term and long term ratio to the price of BTC. I only end up putting 1 or 2 limit orders on the exchange, typically for up to 10% of our portfolio, but I stress these are not leveraged. I woke up this morning around 6am to see that CRO and XRP had both rocketed. I have a near term hold strategy for XRP, but CRO was up 88% today, so I promptly sold all CRO holding at around $0.24 and bought BTC. This only impacted about 1.8% of our portfolio, but our BTC holding is up 1% after this trade. I’d be very happy if I can pull off one of those every week!

3 Likes

That would be real sweet!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s going down to $4k but with bitcoin anything is possible. I think at $10k there are a lot of people who will catch it, maybe even at $30k. One thing I can think of that can bring bitcoin down that much is banning from a lot of countries.

Well, it’s already back to $50K. That was easy!

1 Like

lol. Yes I was wondering earlier today why I do not have a feeling of loss when BTC dropped by nearly $11K. It’s because I was substantially “in” at $10K. Just pure luck on my behalf, but I did have a plan that said I had to buy x amount of BTC each month, and same for other tokens. $50K now from $47K earlier in the day is comforting. And I do not recall the link, but I read last week a post that somebody had put on a forum about the number of days in the past that BTC took to recover to its previous value during “crashes”. Apart from the really famous 2018 crash of about 80%, the vast majority of crashes were recovered in days, if not weeks. That doesn’t happen on the stock market. It takes forever. A very very long time ago I recall the FTSE being close to 7,000 - in about 2002. What is it today? Hmm - it’s 6625. That is why I don’t do stocks. A reminder to self. Muhahahahaha

2 Likes

Wow! 80 K is an amazing prediction and I would love for it to soar that high. My best prediction is 68K for Bitcoin, reaching atleast once this year.

1 Like

As much as I can tell, there have been so many predictions with bitcoin and a lot of them talk about how high it’s value will be in the coming year. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens next with it.

1 Like

Definitely some levels to watch. Will we break 49500? If we starts moving down, does 47600 hold and if not, is 42k in play to support or are we looking even further down? Interesting week ahead.

1 Like

Goldman Sachs is back into bitcoin trading. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

1 Like

I am getting quite skeptical about Bitcoin now, I feel it has already reached it’s highest point and will come down from it.