BITCOIN, How high will it go in 2021

I think it is good, the more “to big to fail” banks holding crypto the harder for the fed to interfere

Oh good point! There’s probably ex Goldman employees at the Fed.

1 Like

With everyone preferring BTC , a lot of demand has been raised for it. I feel that it can reach around 90 K easily by the end of this year.

1 Like

I feel bitcoin won’t see a new all-time high again until the end of 2022 as its current rally can’t hold out forever.

Btc has won my heart since December 2020, given me a huge amount of profits. For now i see it travelling between 50-55k USD. It won’t go beyond that.

it is at 58K right now

We are back above 60K, new high could be just hours away, my 80K price target still looks like a safe bet

1 Like

I can see 100K by the end of the year. Its such a positive measured move up with no erratic impulse moves

1 Like

Update 2 months later = 10Apr2021. It touched $61,500 at 05:00 hrs on the 1 hour candle. That is a gain of 33% in two months. And the market participants are starting to get nervous about how long “consolidation” is taking. My gosh, it was 3 years for XRP so what is a few weeks between friends?

I still fancy a $75K BTC by end of April, but will not be disappointed if it remains below recent ATH. It has done enough in Q1, 2021. I am still sticking with year end plan estimate of $150K, but mindful that it may well moon far higher during the year. In which case, I am refining a partial exit plan based on how much higher it may get to over the $150K end of year plan target. Meantime, gradually increasing the BTC holding by either cash in or by trading Alt coins for their relative value against BTC.

1 Like

I am just waiting to see whether it will hit 70k US dollars first.

1 Like

70K for sure maybe 100k by the end of the year

1 Like

once we get above 100K then it becomes like the game show Deal or No Deal, do you cash out or hold out for the 1 million dollar Bitcoin, But unlike the game show, we have the option of selling half and letting the rest ride. For some of us, it will be a life-changing event

1a

2 Likes

Thank you for the advise

back in February, I predicted 80K high for Bitcoin, we clearly are not going to hit that but I was a whole lot closer than just about every Bitcoin fanboy on YouTube with most of them calling for prices ranging from 100K to over 300K.

How did everyone else do in their Bitcoin predictions, hopefully, you own some, if not, the current pullback is a great time to start buying

1 Like

:neutral_face: With the rate it was going $100K seemed pretty sure by the end of the year. so bought some when it was around $50K, and now stuck… Unknown about the future.

Personally I always took the 100k target with a little grain of salt, but briefly even I started believing it, haha. It may still rally all the way there though, at some point next year.

Some people bought a few years ago near 20K , many of them panic and sold for a big loss, the ones that held on to it are feeling pretty good right now

1 Like

Bitcoin rose 35-40% in 2021.

1 Like

I think now the question is whether it will rally in 2022 and if yes, how much.

1 Like

Its still a strong instrument with lots of institutional money in it now. It can move so quickly so very hard to predict. If you have it its a long term play not a short one

2 Likes