Bitcoin is above $10k for the first time since March 2018

Currently at $10,700. 10% gains in the last 24 hours. Are we headed for $12k or back down to $7-8k?

FOMO buyers, are you back in?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-22/bitcoin-climbs-to-10-000-as-memories-of-the-crypto-bubble-fade

The weekend should be fun as everybody wakes up.

we topped 11K and a pullback here would be welcome. In any case a lot of people still sitting on the sideline are going to be kicking them selves for not buying at today’s price

Also kicking themselves about not buying in Dec at $3100.

3 Likes

The cryptocurrency crooks are at it again. I feel a swirl of pity for anyone who would use their hard earned money to BUY bitcoins. I don’t care if it gets to 20k by Dec, 2019. Bitcoin price is heavily manipulated DO NOT BUY

2 Likes

You wanna have a side bet that there’s going to be a lot more kicking themselves for indeed buying at today’s price???

It is still beyond me how this ever became a tradeable instrument or pseudo investment vehicle. And I thought retail spot FOREX was as bad as it gets when it comes to manipulation. Boy was I wrong.

1 Like

Bitcoin closes the weekly candle above 10K for first time since February of last year. First time Bitcoin closed the week about 10K it only took another 2 weeks to hit 20K, I hope we don’t do that again, I would rather see a pullback followed by a consolidation before rushing higher.

1 Like

To you naysayers, you might be right but if you are wrong I am more then willing to risk a few % of might net worth sitting in Bitcoin as a hedge

Finally, an honorary member who’s bullish on BTC! :clap:

What are your thoughts on altcoins though?

What would it take for you to accept it as investment-worthy?

If you are speaking to me, I am an conservative investor so I would stay away from altcoins, they are too much like penny stocks. Stick with the big three, 50% Bitcoin , 25% Ethereum and 25% Litecoin or just go all in on Bitcoin. Don’t invest money you need, If you have been saving up for a new Toyota Corolla , keep driving the old car and invest your Corolla money in Bitcoin and in a few years you will have enough money to buy a Tesla

1 Like

at this rate, we might see 20K next month

True that, but do you see a slight hope on XRP?

or McLaren who knows :wink:

when you see bits and bytes are worth 10k
we know that the world is getting crazy

1 Like

more like it proves we live in a simulation

definitely
let us all by few coins of whatever to get rich
insane

Isn’t all banking just bits and bytes now though? Even with Fiat currencies.

1 Like

right but back up by some institution that can guarenties its value

Unfortunately I haven’t looked after it for a very very long time anyway. I wish I had the money to buy it at something like $5k I will already be rich out there anyway. How much does it matter really and without anything i will buy it if you loan me a bit;)

Big down day but that is the norm after a big up move, while a pullback all the way to 4k is possible there was a lot of sideways action around 8K and this is where I see buyers jumping back in