Bitcoin May Hit $4,500 But Miners Have Mostly Capitulated

The Bitcoin (BTC) price has almost reached its bottom for 2019, but the threat still remains for markets to hit $4,500, according to one expert.

Is this because China is cracking down on cryptocurrencies (again)?

I love these outlooks. They are right until proven wrong. Wrong until proven right.

And multitude of excuses proving why the author was right or wrong.

I especially love the last line, where predictions are for price to jump to $100k by the end of 2021.

Still gonna be looking to see what John McAfee does lol

Lol I love the predictions! If it gets above 10k I might have a look at the chart but for the time being it’s making daily lower lows. So let’s wait for 2021. I’ve had someone say 18 months so will give it a bit longer.

We’ve got nothing but time.

I mean, if you’ve already plopped down money for a piece of this pie, truly the only thing we have is time. :sweat_smile:

Boo… John should do it himself. He chickened out last time. I can’t wait to see what he really does. :smiley:

Same. He only has a few more weeks!!!

1 Like

As I was reading through his $1M dollar valuation (only 99% to go) for BTC, I read about his ambition on becoming US President. I’m curious if this is a serious bid. Does he have a support base in the US?

Err. I’m not sure. I also don’t know if he’s serious because he also said he wants to run for PM for the UK lol because he says he’s both a US and UK citizen who knows about this dude. Smoking too much lmao

1 Like

Hahaha… i guess we’ll never know till we’re there

haha… no more weed for John. Let’s just let him finish his wager on the BTC price first. hahaha…

Just a matter of time!!! We’ll all be patiently waiting!!!

1 Like

I dont mean to sound mean but hope he goes live to shame himself. hahahahaha… sorry. :joy:

I think he’ll find a loophole for it tbh! Maybe he’ll get “kidnapped” who knows with this dude!

1 Like

Yeah, he once said he would delegate the “task” to a team of prostitutes. Booooo… Do it yourself, John. Hehehe…