Bitcoin news today

Bitcoin-U.S. dollar are higher again in early U.S. trading Thursday, after slumping to a six-week low Tuesday. The bulls are working to stabilize prices, but a fledgling price downtrend remains in place on the daily chart. The path of least resistance for Bitcoin prices remains sideways to lower in the near term.

On the other hand, This international expansion comes shortly after Ukraine recently approved a bill that made Bitcoin legal within its jurisdictions. Bitcoin Magazine has formed very strong relationships with some of those who were behind this new bill as well as many other highly influential figures in the country. The popularity of bitcoin amongst the whole country also can not be underestimated, as Ukraine is home to the fourth-largest population of bitcoin users in the world, according to Chainalysis.

1 Like

Very interesting i can see it having a correction but long term still bullish and holding is the key i think whatever you’re doing with BTC

1 Like

Took a bit of a hit lately but I’m sure it will come back strong

1 Like

I’m not surprised but my longterm bias is bullish and I DCA since 2017 I’m well up at this stage .

1 Like

Today news

Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC, Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH, and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE are down 11.69%, 17.41%, and 14.65% in the past seven days. They are now trading at $41,814.38, $2,856.90, and $0.2159 per coin, respectively, as of 9:54 a.m. EDT. Regulatory crackdowns and a short-lived broad stock market sell-off sent cryptocurrency prices plunging before recouping most of their losses earlier in the week.

On the other hand, It was deja vu all over again for some cryptocurrency investors on Friday after China said it would ban all cryptocurrency-related transactions.

The People’s Bank of China said in a statement that virtual currencies “are not legal and should not and cannot be used as currency in the market.” Bitcoin fell as much as 8% on Friday following the news, while several other crypto coins like ether, litecoin, and Solana fell nearly 10%.