Bitcoin price hits $12K again

Well it looks like it has sold off already - 12% drop.

My thinking it would plough straight through 20k didn’t pan out - but I’m back on the sidelines now anyway.

Gotta love the btc volatility

1 Like

An early Thanksgiving present! Down to $16800. Which means…

It’s bullish again, let’s see whether it will manage to rally back to 20k.

Any real money with bitcoin @mlawson71?

Bitcoin = 10 oz gold - 2

1 Like

If someone told me twenty years ago that this would happen, I’d have probably laughed at them. But here we are.

Bitcoin for sure! Maybe. But also that’s because I don’t own gold lol

It rallied above 20k! I almost didn’t believe it’d happen before the new year! :smiley:

Bitcoin hits 25K on Christmas Day, before falling back.

27k now. Meanwhile, the World Economic Forum released its annual crypto report. Sheila Warren, the Head of Blockchain, Data, and Digital Assets at the World Economic Forum, recently commented on the matter,

This Council will move us toward greater awareness and understanding of the benefits and risks, of cryptocurrencies, while helping to ensure that the benefits are ultimately made accessible to the entire global economy .”

With Bitcoin’s immense popularity they won’t have a choice, for better or worse.

Some correction started but next year the move north may still continue.

Bitcoin touches 29K, then backs away.

30K by New Year’s Day?

It rallied to 32k, where will it even stop?! :dizzy_face:

Yes here we are at $30+K. :sweat_smile:

An hour before Bitcoin lost nearly 15% of its value on Monday, after surging to over 34 000 USD over the weekend, an anonymous person transferred 9156 Bitcoins worth more than 300 million USD, according to a recent report

That has happened less than an hour before the latest correction of the Bitcoin price. Two other significant transfers of 4000 BTC and 2000 BTC respectively also were detected earlier on Monday.

When I hear stuff like this I wonder whether the people behind it were really good traders or had some sort of insider information. :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And now…two months later it has hit $61k.

Wow Bitcoin,wow.

I know right? I wonder whether in a few years we would be looking at 61k and thinking how much lower that price is than the current one. Or it will drop back to 12k. :smiley:

The price of bitcoin is constantly growing…

Bitcoin’s price will keep on increasing because of its rising popularity. The other factor is that a lot of investors see bitcoin as a safe investment because it is the oldest cryptocurrency in the world. Looks like a lot of new traders have taken advantage of the lockdown to realize the benefits of investing in bitcoin.

It is not the popularity this time but the institutional money in it. This is why there is unlikely to be a similar crash to 2018.