Bitcoin price prediction

With all these incorrect maps floating around, I decided it was time to create a long-term chart.

I believe that the logarithmic chart’s right fit is a square root function, which indicates that the development is slowing over very long timescales. BTC can’t just keep expanding rapidly. In 2025, this would result in outrageous prices in the millions.
I am a long-term optimist on bitcoin, but one must maintain reality.

forex 1

The halvings are what cause these growth cycles because they always result in a supply shock and a following rally.
Of course, these are all estimates, but I believe this chart is accurate.

In my opinion, around 150K USD is the long-term target for BTC in 2025 or later. It can be considered the ultimate asymptotic price because it won’t increase much more after that.

CURRENT SITUATION $BTC reversed the downward pattern on the monthly chart.

After the split, the market experienced a roughly 1000-day bull and bear run. Using historical data, we can see that Bitcoin joined the subsequent halving at a point that was roughly 50% below its peak. In light of this, the price of Bitcoin may be close to $35,000 before the subsequent half.

I trust this chart helps people comprehend the long-term growth dynamics of BTC.
Only in a probabilistic manner, this concept

Have fun with the concept, and if you have any questions, please ask them below.