Bitcoin Price Surges Over 15% In Few Days, $45K Seems Imminent

Bitcoin’s on a wild ride lately. The price spikes and bullish predictions are getting everyone hyped up. Do you think it will break through 45k or are we in for a correction?

2 Likes

Let’s see how it goes during NFP this Friday. I am expecting to get out when it reaches 50k. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Ooooh! Might not be too far away. :crossed_fingers: At what price did you get in? :smiley:

Unfortunately, most of my position is around 40K price. I’ve entered since around end of 2021 due to being influenced by some Youtuber at that time. :roll_eyes: I do have another small position around 19K also (end of 2022 I think?). This is more like investing through Luno platform so not trading and no leverage at all.

I almost getting out when it reaches 28K just recently. But, when I was doing my weekend analysis for my trading before deciding to get out, I’ve noticed USD group correlation is weakening on the daily chart. I also know that fundamentally, USD might stop increasing interest rates soon (prior to November FOMC if I remember correctly). And I don’t desperately need the money yet. So I’ve decided to hold on for a few more months and see how it goes.

Now, it is very exciting to see how it takes off but at the same time also concerning for a bit because the news now starts to flair up everywhere regarding BTC going to the moon again. When something gets hyped up, it’s time to exit in my opinion. This is usually something naughty is going to happen. :skull_and_crossbones: :smiling_imp:

Like the BTC doomer meme on Youtube, everytime when he bought it then suddenly the phone rang… He bought? LOL