Bitcoin Pulls Back Sharply After Touching $70K

Bitcoin recently reached $70,000 but quickly dropped by over 3% to $67,800. Despite this pullback, it’s on track for significant gains in July. This kind of price fluctuation has been common this year. BTC has repeatedly hit new highs, only to fall back shortly after.

1 Like

I have a feeling it’s just teasing people before price completely skyrockets. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fingers crossed for that skyrocketing moment! :sweat_smile:

Any body realize higher the value of BTC, more people get involve in.
Since BTC has no intrinsic value nor economic function / purposes, it will collapse when it can’t longer hold it values.

BTC is looking how to be part of economic’s element. When it collapses, it will bring all the passengers together. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

when will it start the bullish run im dying tired

It’s a cycle of steady growth followed up by correction, but the higher it gets, the sharper it falls and that’s not a good sign normally.

Good pumps followed by strong dips, if the trend reverses it will be a hard hit to my dreams :smiley:

No one can say for sure when the bullish run will start. Bitcoin just dipped to 50k and is now back at 56k, so fingers crossed it’s on the way up.

Hopefully, we see some steady growth soon without too many big dips!

You’re right about that! A lot of people still have FOMO when Bitcoin’s price goes up.

1 Like

That’s what we are all hoping for, but I don’t see it happening any time soon honestly.