Bitcoin to fall off cliff?

which one you like to we do that accordingly

What a novel reply - Just DON’T change the title of My Thread ! :rage:

We may need a new thread titled " Litecoin to fall off cliff?"

Nah - I’m happy for all the cryptos to be included, They’re all tied together IMHO - :sunglasses:

[edit - I suppose the latecomers can buy the “sprouts” - like baby Tulips :wink:

Litecoin after a one-day pullback explodes to new all-time highs

Update, Litecoin just hit $200 and Bitcoin has been up $2000 today

A post was split to a new topic: Forex.com Broker

1 Like

How long would you hold down those Bitcoins if you had to give a guess?

Nice forecast (the correction) @clint

To me its new form of payment so I’ll keep them for long… very long

Price pulling back now but Market Cap was above half a trillion dollars earlier,

How long would I keep bitcoin?

This is a once in a lifetime price move, if Bitcoin goes to one million dollars then I plan to be holding a few on that day.

“…Gross National Product in the United States increased to 17345.32 USD Billion in the third quarter of 2017 …”

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gross-national-product

Half a trillion = 3% GNP of USA
If it got to $1,000,000 that would be equal to 25% GNP of USA !

Seeing how this is a global market, 25% of US GNP is not all that much

Here it is Half a trillion dollar market cap, back in July we were under 100 billion

Gotta love that add offering the N°1 secret on bitcoin no one’s talking about

I doubt that for the new year is above the exact 20K, I would say around the 25-odd, careful if not more. Its growth has been very hasty. I feel very excited because my income goes up every day more!

I would welcome a 10 to 20% pullback and a few weeks of sideways action, if that happens I will be buying a little every week

Aha - we have a stop-loss level for a short ! :sunglasses:

Bitcoin is up $900+ today and is trading inside an ascending triangle if we get a daily close above 19,000 looks for a test of all time high and move above 20,000. Strong support at 14,000 but I don’t hold a lot of hope we will ever see that level again

shorting Bitcoin is dangerous, people making the most money are buy and hold traders, buying more on the pullbacks

1 Like

Bitcoin maybe all the talk but it is Litecoin that has the most gains by %. On Dec 7th when Bitcoin hit its all-time high just below $20,000 Litecoin was sitting at $90, Since then Bitcoin has consolidated with no new highs while Litecoin has exploded to over $300. Can $1,000 Litecoin be far off