Bitcoins? Currency of the future?

Why do you thinks? Because of the current depreciation?

It has potential, but we can’t see that happening soon. Some countries are accepting Bitcoin as the payment mode. However, some governments have started to apply regulations too on the use of Bitcoins and other cryptos.

Definitely! Some countries have already taken actions to promote the use of bitcoin. At the same time, some have taken strict measures to regulate their use. One thing is certain: cryptocurrencies are the future. But how it happens in the future is unknown.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies are the future. However, there is uncertainty about the rate at which this will help. Many countries have heavily regulated the use of cryptocurrencies. Let’s hope for the best.

Why not consider finding some miner hosting company for Bitcoin mining. Direct Bitcoin transactions are riskier,

More and more countries are beginning to accept and recognize it, which is one of the future development trends

If you have money, you can store it at a future date. The large scale fluctuation is a matter of concern.

That is what has always bothered me about it - how do you use it as a storer of value if it drops from 68k to 35k in a matter of days?

Bitcoin analysts are in the midst of a debate determining the future for the value of the world’s premier digital currency.

Bitcoin has made a slight recovery in the past 24 hours or so, after the token dropped to below US$40,000 for the first time since September last year. Bitcoin has recovered 2.5 percent in the past 24 hours to a touch below US$43,000, where it currently lies. analysts remain less optimistic regarding Bitcoin’s growth over the short term and warn investors that a pattern currently forming, known as the “death cross” has historically been an accurate indication of a future bear market.

Do you mean buy and hodl or something else here?

Yes, you can buy and hold something here. I think it is a best platform.

Regarding Bitcoin’s future, we’ll see how it goes. Biden recently issued an executive order to regulate the crypto industry, but the effect of it is still unclear.

Definitely! Bitcoin is the future of currency. Many nations have accepted Bitcoin as the mode of payment. But things are not yet clear because there are many nations that have regulated its use. So it’s hard to tell how quickly it will happen, but the change is happening.

As far as I know only El Salvador has accepted Bitcoin as a legal tender. Has any other country done that?

i believe they’re the only one. Have your vote for the next one! It’s meaningless, but still interested to see what interested parties think.

https://coinmarketcap.com/legal-tender-countries/

First dip below $40K in a month!

It would certainly be interesting to see whether there will be a next country and which country that would be.

This just in. Two more jurisdictions or autonomous regions join the club. It’s not a country as a whole, so perhaps we don’t count them.

Australian women are investing more and at a higher rate in the booming crypto industry, a recent report by BTC Markets, Australia’s largest and most liquid crypto currency exchange, reveals.

For the fiscal year ending in 2021 the number of women investing in crypto currencies registered with the exchange has risen by the staggering 172% compared to just 79.5% for men.

“This increase in female investors is important. In behavioral finance studies women are often found to be more risk averse in their investment decisions than men. More women trading crypto currency dispels stereotypes around crypto currency investors being risk lovers. It also shows a calculated appetite for the volatility that is still a feature of this asset class”, the report reads.

Personally, I am curious why the sudden surge among women happened.

Bitcoin will keep growing for sure. But I don’t think it will ever be able to replace the fiat currency. I don’t think all the people would ever accept bitcoin as they have accepted the fiat currency.