Bizintra is reliable?!

Hi,

I was searching for a course to learn more about Trading and I found Bizintra as Trading Academy. But I’d like to know if they are reliable?! Is there anyone here that have some experience with them?!

Looks a bit dodgy and the site is throwing up security flags for me so i.d just learn yourself
Save your money for trading.

4 Likes

yes it is and completely appreciate .

Well said; same opinion from me! Personally I bought so many paid courses but the overall benefit is zero. Manual learning is the best.

2 Likes

@Hadden Did you use or kwon someone use Bizintra Academy services?!

I checked them out too! :smiley: Haha. It’s very tempting, sure. But, my time here in the forums has taught me that there’s already so much that you could get for free so maybe, you could check out your other options first? :blush: :blush: The school here really helped me a lot. :stuck_out_tongue: AND IT’S FREEEE. :slight_smile: Hahaha.

Still not. no experience with them.

@LauChoKun what kind of courses did you pass? Can you share why you did not find them useful?

Well; I basically a PA (Price Action) trader and frankly, I was so much excited on Price Action course of Nial Fuller; but when I joined after couple of months I got; even he is not following the terms that he teaches on his course; almost same experience with 3-4 courses.