Bizintra is reliable?!

Hi,

I was searching for a course to learn more about Trading and I found Bizintra as Trading Academy. But Iโ€™d like to know if they are reliable?! Is there anyone here that have some experience with them?!

Looks a bit dodgy and the site is throwing up security flags for me so i.d just learn yourself
Save your money for trading.

4 Likes

yes it is and completely appreciate .

Well said; same opinion from me! Personally I bought so many paid courses but the overall benefit is zero. Manual learning is the best.

2 Likes

@Hadden Did you use or kwon someone use Bizintra Academy services?!

I checked them out too! :smiley: Haha. Itโ€™s very tempting, sure. But, my time here in the forums has taught me that thereโ€™s already so much that you could get for free so maybe, you could check out your other options first? :blush: :blush: The school here really helped me a lot. :stuck_out_tongue: AND ITโ€™S FREEEE. :slight_smile: Hahaha.

Still not. no experience with them.

@LauChoKun what kind of courses did you pass? Can you share why you did not find them useful?

Well; I basically a PA (Price Action) trader and frankly, I was so much excited on Price Action course of Nial Fuller; but when I joined after couple of months I got; even he is not following the terms that he teaches on his course; almost same experience with 3-4 courses.