“Blockchain is the real deal” says JP Morgan

In a recent report entitled “Unlocking Economic Advantage with Blockchain: A guide for asset managers,” JP Morgan makes the case for blockchain’s use in legacy business and asset management, which includes the bank’s take on blockchain’s adoption timeline.

https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/cib/markets-investor-services/blockchain-economics

1 Like

Yeah well - JP Morgan are experts in Financial manipulation and have been known to get that wrong !

Personally, I don’t understand how “Clouds” can keep my information safe and easily retrieved, much less my money !

“Clouds” have this nasty habit of turning into “Rain” !

1 Like

The NSA keeps all information on the cloud safe. :sunglasses:

blockchain of blockchain

JP Morgan always wants to be hip, it seems. JP Morgan Chase & Co has joined a host of other brands like Samsung, Walmart and Nike as well as the embassy of Barbados to become the first major bank to set a foothold in the Metaverse.

Onyx, the block chain division of JP Morgan Chase, formed back in 2020, opened a lounge at the Metajuku mall, a virtual version of Tokyo’s Harajuku shopping district, in Decentraland, a Metaverse backed by the Digital Currency Group. :man_shrugging: