Blueberry Markets opinions?

Hi traders.

Does anyone have any experience with Blueberry Markets? They have perfect ratings on Trustpilot and FPA.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com

Here in this forum, lack of interest in Blueberry Markets (Australia) is likely due to the fact that they do not accept U.S. residents – except those recognized as “eligible contract participants”.

Being accepted as an eligible contract participant basically means having a high net worth, and/or a high annual income.

For anyone interested in Blueberry Markets’ ECP requirements, here’s a link to their questionnaire –

Blueberry Markets - ECP questionnaire.pdf (2.0 MB)

1 Like

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. The agencies also rate it 5 stars.

Full disclaimer, I actually work there. Just jumping in here to confirm that all the reviews on TrustPilot and ForexPeaceArmy are legitimate.

We put a lot of work into exceeding our clients expectations, and they repay it by posting their experience on these sites. If you need verification I’m happy to provide it.

1 Like

Hi @NickConway, I spoke with your Company last week (Seb) and did a bit of Due Diligence… I’m in the same Country as you… Your customer service comes across very professional… following up on enquiries, on social media, responding to unhappy clients on ForexPeaceArmy etc. Answered some of my harder questions with a slight delay… ie: Banking (Tick), Regulatory Questions (Tick)

Your $100 entry level for accounts is great for new traders… but the minimal Instruments that you offer… would probably make those with serious firepower a little unhinged…

The only negative that I found was unless I open a LIVE account, I cannot have access to your complete website portal, so Demo clients are sort of left at the door so to speak… I even remonstrated with one of your staff on Chat to get access to no avail… $100 is the ticket to ride…

Do they present as trustworthy? Yes… Would I give them ago? Yes…

So for small cap traders or those newbies that want to start small BlueBerry Markets are definitely worth a look… They sound ambitious… so it maybe a great move to get in at the ground floor…

Note: I have no affiliation with BlueBerry Markets, saw a glowing review of them on a YouTube Channel.

1 Like