Bollinger band trading with MAs

Let me tell you… a few thousand dollars ago I wish I had some harsh advice on the brutal reality of FX trading…

Agreed…let’s get back to what we are here for. Problems with others…go to Dr. Phils chat room!

As trading just opened (at least with my platform), hoping to do better than last week where I missed most of the opportunities :frowning:

Mike agreed! Although PA seems at present to be keeping within the 5:1 boll on the hour and the 20 boll center line is still heading down so I dont see much of an upside.

I’m kind of leaning to the downside too, just kind of watching it tonight, off tomorrow so may try to catch the early London action rather than sleep through it. We’ll see…

Well my long paid out now switched to a quick short on the 5m.

Watching the same…what helps your decision that this will be a bounce and not the start of an upswing?

1. too much too fast.

2. way outside the 15m outer 20:2 boll.

3. 1h center line boll still heading south.

Thanks - I think I knew that ;-). Sometimes forget the basics and was watching the 5m instead of the 15m.

RC,
I apologise.I did not mean to distract you on this forum.It is this sikday that crossed the line.

I hope your mistaken with your accusations. I feel pretty confident that you did not mean me (sikday). If so, CAS will seem like a bleeding liberal

Thanks for the thought John but if 8 of my 12 kids being under 15 doesnt distract me I feel confident an err… ‘dissagreement’ wont. :smiley:

If theres no serious blood loss I let them get on with it… it appears tonight none of you lost limbs. :slight_smile:

The pair I trade with this method is right near an all time low, significant support. How do you guys deal with this?

I am just trading M5 as price bounces around. I don’t know how long price will hang out or witch way it will go?( I never know that stuff:rolleyes:)

What you trading shr1k… I’ll take a look see.

USD/JPY
I have done so good tonight scalping M5 I reached my goal and the mental point when I say I better cool off (overconfidence has bit me worse than revenge!) I turned off my platform. I will wait and see what happens tomorrow:) I am going to watch a movie.

If I were to place a longer trade, I would wait for some conformation or a good entry to go long.

Center line boll on the 15m… that will do me its Sunday after all… sure theres a wife around here somewhere better put in an aprearance… good trading all! :slight_smile:

Glad you said that… I was about to bug out too. I will look up your trading pair Monday and give you my 10 cents. :smiley:

My hands are getting sore from sitting on them.

I waited Friday afternoon for it to brake out of this range I thought it would drop down tonight but the M5 63ma says no way, the M15 mid bb says no and the PA wants to bounce up and down in the H1 5:1 bollinger.

I think it sis going to be a repeat of Thursday night and wait for me to fall asleep and make its move.

Morning all - I had more than a few San Miguel’s this weekend and am the worse for it :slight_smile:
On the Daily, we have a step across on the 2:1 - I’m presuming this happened lastnight - would that have been an example of when to enter a long timed on the 1hr?
Of course, an entry on the 1hr timed on the 15min could have had the same effect?

Only thing of worry at the moment, is the down trendline on the 1hr chart and the 60+200SMA standing in the way.

Good Evening - Yep…got that as I have not gone to bed yet (US-PST) :slight_smile:

Looks like GBPUSD trying to make a North bound escape…