Bollinger band trading with MAs

Prime for a retrace/rebound across the board. :slight_smile:

hope soā€¦ Iā€™m short EU but it might turn out to be very slow night:eek:

Without a doubt going to be slow and unpredictable. Iā€™m in with a short at 1.59667 hoping for a bounce downward off the middle line on the 2 Hour Bollinger. Already a crisp rejection, so, Iā€™m going to test it out. EDIT: Slapped back down to the middle line on the 1 Hour. :slight_smile:

on my 1H EU chart the stoch is going down while price remains flat/slightly up. soooo looks like stoch will bottom out/reverse and price may go up some before a bigger move downward. though, it is holiday season so it could be very unpredictable but anyways goodluck im personally not trading for a while lol things are just too slow

EDIT

forgot to add that price is currently testing a major resistance level (1.4343),with the stoch reversal into a long trend id expect price to rise to about 1.4343 to about 1.4359 before going back down. note there looks to be about 4 to 6 more 1H candles before stoch reverse to a long trend so it may start dropping sooner

2h chart! Are you using VT Trader?

FXCMā€™s Marketscope 2.0. :slight_smile:

great platform
I use it to chart instead of mt4 most of the time.

I am not trading for a while to slow for me.

Yeah, Iā€™ve had my sanity and patience tested many times this week. Donā€™t blame you. :slight_smile:

Just broke through the center line bollinger. The 2 Hour should start forming a tunnel now. :slight_smile:

id b expecting price to drop within 30 mins to an hr ish :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like i called it again >:] damn i wish i could do this all the time haha :smiley:

I did too. Got *****slapped back into reality. :slight_smile:

Took a short at 1.4400 on EU off resistanceā€¦ I think Iā€™ll make this my last trade before Christams.

Have a good one to all. :slight_smile:

wish i was awake for that :frowning: perfect setup. hit resistance and stoch was overbought would have been a good trade :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes in addition to resistance, the 2:1 boll flattened with wicks outside, came back within the 5:1 and 10:1 and hit my limit for 42 pips at the lower 10:1 line/ centerline 20:2. :slight_smile:

ya thats also true i forgot to mention the flatten 2:1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Peeked in last night, chart reminded me of GBP/JPY. I knew the centerline on one of those longer charts would knock it back down eventually, but I was for sure that the 2 Hour middle line would catch. Plowed through the 2 and 3 Hour centerlines, the 4 Hour got it. :slight_smile:

1h,4h and day charts. :slight_smile:

Three of my favorites. :slight_smile:

It looks like a real nice system. But I donā€™t have the time to read 2700 posts to find out how profitable it is, so does someone have an account statement of an account that only used for this system?