Bollinger band trading with MAs

hahaha yep, and pretty satisfied with everything so far. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile: Longer TF charts almost always pay out with patience. :slight_smile:

Weā€™d be on the Weekly bottom line had US GDP data came back better than expected. :slight_smile:

Entered long counter trade on EU at 1.4222 looking to around 1.4250 as TP?

i was trying to take the exact same trade but i missed the entry :frowning:

Nice thing about this gameā€¦ there will always be others. :slight_smile:

Well Iā€™m out for today at 71 pips. Got to go buy some Christmas pressies! :smiley:

lol i think im done at -15. ohwell yesterday covered for today :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=R Carter;158601]Entered long counter trade on EU at 1.4222 looking to around 1.4250 as TP?[/QUOTE
Mr R Carter,
How did you decide to take profit at 1.4250?

idk bout him but on my chart 1.4250 was the nearest resistance

Consumer sentiment and new home sales both back in lower than expected. Long at 1.5943. Bit late, but there. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been doing pretty good with the bounces today. :slight_smile:

Not a good idea to trade high impact news.30minutes or 1 hr later should be better.

I had a trade open a short on usd/jpy before the news with a tight stop and a huge TP ,I close out the profit side of my trades my self. My TP got hit real fast:D some times you get lucky.

Right all, I am off for the holidays now. I will check in from time to time but unlikely to do any serious trading until January.
Would just like to say a big thank you to all who have helped out over the past few monthsā€¦you know who you are and hope you have have some well earned time off. :smiley:

Yeah.It happens sometimes.But dont count on that always.:D:)

Yeah, itā€™s butt ugly out there today, but Iā€™m up 63+ not counting the 20ish Iā€™m up in my current trade. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t trade the news per se, what I do is stay in and monitor to the news as it happens. Close but not the same mentality as the gamblers. Fundamentals and news are the foundation of movements. :cool:

Good for you. i scrap left,right,centre,front and back and made 109 pips as well.Can complain.GU seems to be doing well today with BB. Even novice supposses to make some pips with it.:smiley:

Yep, GPB/USD was sweet, considering. :slight_smile:

Closed the trade at the center line on the 10:1 bollā€¦ PA went further but was happy to close at a safe point. :slight_smile: