Bollinger band trading with MAs

EUR/USD is starting to contact the middle bollinger on the 4 Hour. :smiley:

Yep, the UK, EU, and Swiss economies/currencies are woven pretty tight. I somewhat see them as one in a grand sense of things, and yeah, fighting for pips right now is a test of wills. :smiley:

Iā€™ll keep that in mind. Middle line on the 4 Hour is in that 1.4343 area. :slight_smile:

just looked on my 4h ā€œbollinger band chartā€, thats what i call it atleast lol, and ya it is i guess thats a good thing for me? hopefully :stuck_out_tongue: lol btw did anyone know the parabolic Stop And Reverse was actually meant as a stoploss indicator? i remember i used to try to use it as an entry signal, wow was i off :eek:

Yep, I think I made that same mistake with parabolic s & r a few months ago. :smiley:

lol :stuck_out_tongue: so if price hits the 20:1 boll on the 4h what exactly does that mean? will price bounce off of it? is it like a resistance level?

Was there a problem today with German CPI being released, Iā€™m seeing it was scheduled for 7:00pm EST(-5 GMT), but not seeing any figures? :confused:

Possibly, possibly, if the trend is upward enough. So, both are a yes, in a round about way. :slight_smile:

good >:) and i didnt even have to use bollinger bands haha

I was thinking the same of S & R, MACD, and Stocastics when you mentioned the 1.4343 area. :smiley:

lol :stuck_out_tongue: its pretty cool how they work together maybe i should combine both and see what happens

Iā€™m in at 4630 a little early
down about 4 right now we will see if moves to the north:)
If it keeps heading south I will be out soon.

should be headed up once it his the 1.4343 area

I mean 4360 :wink:

in at 1.4357 hopefully i didnt enter too early

well, worked out great hit my target of +15 pips took under an hour :stuck_out_tongue:

This is for RCarter who likes to give me a hard time about 1min charts:D
I know its off topic but not much is happening on the charts this week.
look at the average time held chart. If I did not have the blow up I subjected my self to this month I would be in the money. I am getting better my blow ups are much smaller now and I put the brakes on a lot faster. Its a real challenge to be disciplined with a small account. I donā€™t trust myself with a large one yet. I have set some goals for the new year concerning trading and most of them are about loss not profit. Making the money is the easy part keeping it I am working on.
Best of luck in the new year all.
SEAN

I took 13 pips off that EUR/USD move 11 up 2 down;) not bad for me as my daily $% goal can usually be reached in 10 to 20 pips

Yeah, I had what I thought was the 4 Hour bollinger on my 1 Hour chart. Turns out it was off, way off, missed the bump back up. :mad:

>.< ehh not like you missed too much i only caught 15 pips

Howā€™d you get all those neat graphics to track your results? Some software? or website?