Bollinger band trading with MAs

Yep pretty flat although just now dropped a little. I closed my trade earlier. you think it will stay quiet with NFP comming up on Friday? Still thinking it will continue to head down?

I’ve heard EU was going much lower, I forget what price area it was expected to bottom out at, still above the dollar Im sure though

Downside potentian down around 1.49, 1.48 ?

The only problem I see whith that logic is that by the time you see one candle going the wrong way on the 16hr you’ve already got four of them going the wrong way on the 4H.

Of course I can see your point that the 8H and 16H are still in a solid down move, Daily also.

So, enter based on the 4h and exit based on the 8h or 16h?

Robert,
I dont use your current HA system but i have been using the Daily and 1hr(2 strategies) for some time now.I long both EURUSD AND GBPUSD since 4 of May and i netted 410 and 202 pips respectively,total 612 in 2 days.I am really happy and just wanted to say thank you for your help with the strategies you always provide here.
Greetings.
Headmaster.

When i wake up early,i trade your london breakout too,really consistent to make 40 pips everyday.

Atleast you’ve found the street, I think Im in the wrong city or something sometiems lol.

Could you elaborate more?

How long did it take you?

I did a little more on that page I have talked about this idea on Baby Pips never got much interest. MM is not as sexy as an entry strategy:D.

Most of my trades are based on overbought/oversold condition being met on a few time frame charts simultaneously. I use 20:2 BB, 5:1 BB, and 2 2 period moving averages set to high and low. I don’t take a trade inside the channel on a daily chart. So the daily sets the direction. The 1hr and 15min are for entry again never trade in the channel. The 5 min is for watching a trade and exit. Most trades are scalping trades a few pips to 15 or 20. As long as the 5 min chart is not starting to go against me I will stay open. I close most trades early. I watch the 10 pairs with the lowest spreads That’s not as bad as it seems a quick glance at the daily chart will eliminate most pairs most days.

MMTT+RCarter’s channels + closing trades early + wacky MM = $

+3.1% tonight Asian session:D.

Ya, I definitely dont fully understand your MM lol, now, on the daily, lets say price if out of the channel, you’d look for a trade back into the channel correct? If you have some free time you should write a complete PDF of this I’d like to give it a shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Just entered long on the G/U based on RC’s new strategy

Hi Robert,
I think i may not yet get to 5% club but i am close to 10% with the way i am doing now.i learn great deal in this forum and from others as well.I am working hard everyday to meet my goal .Presently long on EURJPY enter at120.37 , it is now 100 plus pips.[B]And i am sure it will still go down because the nearest S/R is around 117.Folks may check the daily chat and 4hr out.[/B]Greetings
This bolden pair has changed direction lately.

Haha.Dont be mad.You are the master here and i am just a silly study who is ready to work diligently to know as much as possible.I know it will take a while because success takes time.But what i have found out is that the best entry to most of these trade happen around 2 or 3 hrs before London open.I live in United States and i work full time but i wake up around 1am EST (i am relatively young than most folks here)most of the time to check chat and trade till 7am before i prepare for work.
It is really sheer self-discipline.
Greetings,
Headmaster.

AUDJPY on the Daily +100 off support and bollinger. Tasty.

I am also short USDCAD from 1.04.
Watch out for NFP tomorrow if holding swing trades.

Yeah, I’ve read through Sean’s article there a couple times and I guess my brain is approaching it backwards or something, because although I do get his plan is MM-based I’m still not sure how it works.

I agree but probably best to wait for a bottoming pattern. The stock markets are selling off so all the carry trade pairs (YEN) are selling off too.

90 is a good level on USDJPY (daily up trendline).

Well, I’m done trading for this month, got my 40% in one trade off GBP/JPY

I hope none of you got caught up in that madness fall of the stock market and the YEN pairs.
Shows the importance of having a stop loss in.

Nope, I got mine early in the morning off a breakout trade, closed at +400 been done the rest of the day lol

I’ve also made more then 200 pips on GBPJPY based on support breakout system.