Bollinger Bands + Moving Average (BBMA Oma Ally) - Forex Trading Technique

yes mt4 should do

New to this thread and saw many people asking about how BB is support/resistance.
It is a mathematical concept based on standard deviation from the mean. I spoke with Bollinger at a trade show and he suggested to use a second set of lines for 3 stddevs. Default is 2. He also suggested trying other moving averages for the center line.
I hope to find the time to code an EA for this strategy. Known as MrPip on the MT4 forums since 2005.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the strategy. I have entered a few trades with my strategy recently and I will share them here for your opinion.

Nak nota :blush:

Zilla. I know you were excited to share but these people outsiders seems not appreciating the greatness of this technique at all. Better delete je la post ni. Worldwide kut pakai teknik ni. Sakit hati orang kata teknik ni scam. Kita simpan kita2 jer.

1 Like

The source code and DLL files, can you send me,

@Zilla.A Thanks for sharing. Iā€™d like to experiment more with the technique by automating the strategy. Please can you provide all the required steps for the best result?

How did it go?

Thank you so much this is a powerful setup
It 95% winning, Iā€™m using it as well,

no need bro and sisā€¦the more they do not understand .the more we learn on how do we want to convince them. At the end the choice is on thier hand. but brighter on our side , we can improve ourselves in term of presenting facts , communication method , sharpening our understanding in the techniques . Accept the challenge we will become successā€¦