Book Studies - Anyone like to join?

8-10 years a long time. if anyone learn Forex market according to discipline with great practice , of course within very short time he can be a successful trader. it depends on knowledge, practice , patience , hardworking and much more good trading habits.

1 Like

I don’t know what actually short term period in Forex . you have to acquire good knowledge and experience by learning . on the other hand you also have to ensure a good practice session , otherwise the any good knowledge and experience can be valueless.

Short time means minimum 2-3 years. If you continue learning with great practice of course within this time you can be a pro trader. just keep patience and control emotions when trading practically.

Hi there

Please count me in on the group book studies

If you’re serious, download the book, read chapters 1 & 9 and publish your comments :slight_smile:

That applies to anyone - rather than just saying “Count me in” - the discussion has started - you don’t need an invite.

Just download the book and comment on the chapters !

1 Like

Hey, cool collection.
I would like to read up on some of these book, but what book would you recommend for purely understanding price action?

agree with you! this is super useful

Read the thread, “the book” has already been decided - When (IF) we have finished that one, we can decide on another and hopefully get a little group going - I’m not holding my breathe tho’ :slight_smile:

Hi there, i really want to be part of this group ! I’m quite new in this world and i think it will help me a lot to learn by sharing it

Welcome to you in this community , this forum is mostly popular for the newcomers , hope, you ll enjoy everything just keep continue in preschool and beginners question , good luck

1 Like

Thank you very much !

My fav is “One Good Trade”

Can anyone suggest me which book is more appropriate for scalping strategy with successfully?

Lol. So many books are available in Google which are written especially for scalping and price action , just go here and make sure. Good luck

You just [Removed due to forum policy] and missed the point what I need . I have not much time to find correct one from all , that’s why I requested from all to make sure good one which is supportive for scalping with successfully.

Great idea…! Sure to turn [Removed for Forums Policy violation] into sophomore…! Go ahead Phydaux. To begin with, please start posting for “Naked Forex”.

You have not time to spend to find good one but we have much time. LOl

Has there been any discussions started? I am super interested and hope to join, Ive read quite a few myself!

Both of you and peter made this simple topic complicated. If you have , you can suggest otherwise it is more appropriate not to suggest at anything.

Sorry mate , if you bothered by means of my message. Thanks for the reply.