Book Studies - Anyone like to join?

Interesting recommendation from someone whose only post this is and who joined the same day it was entered. - Especially about a book, which has 43% of 1 star reviews !

I am new here doesn’t mean i am new in trading too…

Neither does it mean that all of your posts, both being related to this book which many others have found to be of dubious value, has any validity as a recommendation.

CONTRADICTION???

Very good reply you have done Fals. Thank you very much

hi everyone, any good book talking about candlestick patterns to suggest ?

Hiya,

I didn’t read all the lines above, but I wondering its good to make a upload of all our books/DVD-rips in a cloud and post link privately in a new topic, only and only book posting topic, in forum. so only members can DL it.

Thnxxx

Hey there i’m curious as to how Trading in the zone is rubbish? is it the things included in the book or the way it was written?

Is this one a good book to read? Seen the name mentioned a lot online

Good day, please I will like to join this forum. Thanks

Looks like there are some strange techniques here

Many of the professional traders wrote many books related to the forex trading. You must have to learn these books before starting the trading on the forex market. In these book they discuss the reasons of their failures at initial stage so that you avoid those mistakes at your initial stage.

Book reading is really a good habit as a book is the best friend which always give you something to cheer of. I have my own library at home with the collection of almost 1000 books from the field of trading, general, motivational, and real stories. I love to spend most of my time in the library. Thanks!

Reading books is a good hobby. Many peoples loves to read books. There are also many books written on forex market. These books are written by the professional and successful traders. Every trader should have to read these books to learn the knowledge about the forex market.

2 Likes

idk why, but that scene from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ where the beast led Belle into his massive library in his mansion popped up in my head :joy:

I would like to join too

Yp, I’m a Bibliophile, so never get tired of looking at what kind of books yall have. Another great thread.

What to read about self-development?

I don’t know, why the thread creator is silent. It’s really unfortunate.